Verdict Watch 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about anyone else, but I've had enough of the vaginal mesh and other O/T stuff. I think it would probably be best to stay on topic so we don't get this thread closed. I also am aware that everyone is up tight and on edge, but I think that continual O/T stuff might be offending some here. So, let's just stick to what this thread is about. :)

Roflmao! Hysterical!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Linda,

I left you a pm about using your iphone and watching or listening to the trial.....Do you know what link I can use on my iphone to do the same?

TIA

It is sad how much a sociopath with BPD/Narcissist's tendencies can manipulate so many people and make them her supply sources. Jodi seems to be a master manipulator, with not a care who she destroys along the way.
She reminds me of a fox in the daylight, not acting right...panicky, tongue flicking in and out, circling around to bite anyone it can...Neither a rabid fox or Jodi Arias can be redeemed or rehabilitated ...regardless of what you think of Travis Alexander.

I think Travis of as flawed human being (aren't we all?) who had great potential, an abundance of friends along with a family that loved him greatly and he, the same. Travis' problem was he couldn't say NO (to Jodi). Travis taught more people in his short life and again in death than most people could ever achieve.

Arias causes nothing but pain, suffering or death-- sucking the life out of others along the way with budgets drained and career deaths.

Thank you so much, LOL, I am already subscribed. wonder why I don't get all the notifications pf new posts to my email. :( Yes over in the UK and have a blackberry, which is completely useless for apps. Arrrghhhhh. I will just have to stay in every night until the jury are back lol. Thank you. x

Hmmmm.. Well you would be getting a massive # of email notifications for all new posts on this thread, that would be a bit much!
Let me know if you'd like me to email or PM you, I can send you a message when they announce a verdict is reached if you want.

HLN breaking news

The family is anxiously waiting

What a surprise!

Oh, I forgot the BEST part of the story! I took my boyfriend's car. When the cop dropped me off at home I was out of it that I just dropped in bed and fell asleep, not to wake up until the next morning when my boyfriend woke me up panicked because his car was stolen in the night. I was still so foggy (forgive me) that I just mumbled something about calling the police. Then as I was laying there with him on the phone it started to come to me. I was like, "baby...I really love you....um...about your car..."

(BBM)

So glad you lived to tell about this, Schuby!

So, tell us... When did this happen, and is he still your boyfriend? :floorlaugh:

Aren't Mayflies and Crickets the wittle kiddie magazines?

:dunno:
We don't have mayflies on this side of the pond, at least that I'm aware of and crickets are little insects that make noises, unless you want to take off the 's' and talk about the sport.

Linda,

I left you a pm about using your iphone and watching or listening to the trial.....Do you know what link I can use on my iphone to do the same?

TIA

Check your pm:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What worries me is the age of some of the jurors. That some might not be "hip" enough to understand the defense sex BS.

A couple of people have asked, but this thread is moving really quickly. So, in case you missed it:

Can you please provide a link that shows where Jodi and Travis discussed the spiderman underwear in their text messages?

There isn't any!!!! She said he gave them to her as a gift...and the "travis Alexander's" tshirt she claimed he had made for her were ones he had made up for his website...on the back it has the name of his bog....

<modsnip>

f_i9JstZ-SWdLYPdkcPcYTl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVaiQDB_Rd1H6kmuBWtceBJ

Here is the first link I was asked about ...go to the bottom ....you guy are really telling me this isnt a pedophilic fantasy?http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1302/12/ijvm.01.html

Sorry. That's TLDR. Can you please post a link that shows the actual text you're talking about?

ETA for the people who can't tell, I'm asking because I don't believe it exists and this forum requires a MSM link. Therefore I don't think this poster should be allowed to make statements like this since they are LIES.

For all we know JA told him she had schoolgirl fantasies. What two people establish together in their sex lives cannot be objectively viewed by outsiders because we don't know what the understanding was (schoolgirl FANTASY aka never reality or involving any child) people that freak out about a comment like that really have me rolling my eyes. There are real pedophile's on the streets who lust after real children, not a full chested, curvy woman with pig tails and a sweet little giggle.

omg Jean saying jurors looking defiant. One looking like "Jodi's mother".

Come on, Jean, were the apples not sinister enough?

Are you at vvork?

Hi Gauntlet,

Nope. I'm at home using the Beckula laptop. Did I fool ya? I've been carefully choosing my vords :)floorlaugh:) to avoid that pesky double u. And it looks like the e key is about to go, too!

Cheers! :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members