Verdict Watch 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What worries me is the age of some of the jurors. That some might not be "hip" enough to understand the defense sex BS.

I completely agree with this! That phone sex conversation might be completely shocking to some of the elderly people on the jury. And, the photos that were "supposedly" taken by Travis of Jodi probably shocked them even more. When in fact, I truly believe that the phone sex tape was a set up by Jodi and she encouraged Travis to say things. I also believe that the photos of Jodi were taken by herself with a timer to make it appear that Travis was the perv. But, that's another story.

Oh here's Jean again saying the jurors are acting DEFIANT while walking around. Even JVM seems like she thought Jean was overdoing the drama! Jean saying the juror who looks like Jodi's mom was stomping around.

Take it down a notch, Jean. She is so ridiculous.

LOL I'm so sure jurors are throwing fits in the halls. Puhlease.

Oh here's Jean again saying the jurors are acting DEFIANT while walking around. Even JVM seems like she thought Jean was overdoing the drama! Jean saying the juror who looks like Jodi's mom was stomping around.

Take it down a notch, Jean. She is so ridiculous.

Is there a way to e-mail her my meds? Scratch that, I need them more than she does.

Am I think only one flipping back and forth??? I am not concerned then I am concerned... Then not..

I keep trying to think about what could be hanging them up. She caused his death. she admitted it. She killed him over and over and over.

Please please jury. I don't know what I want anymore. I would rather they hang than come back with manslaughter.

No, Scarlett. I, too, am concerned. I voted on the poll that it would be Thursday morning before the verdict was handed down, but hoped I was wrong. But the longer it goes, the more I worry.

This from the woman who coached me on placing a damp towel on the treadmill before my boyfriend gets home from work?

Did she really? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Mrs. G, I'm in awe!

(BBM)

So glad you lived to tell about this, Schuby!

So, tell us... When did this happen, and is he still your boyfriend? :floorlaugh:

LOL! He is!, This was about three years ago. What a guy, eh?! :floorlaugh:

I've been molested by a bus driving preacher pedophile and I don't see Travis being one.

He's not. Anyone who can't see that has their own issues.

I am sorry you went through something so horrible btw, SweetT. Prayers for you. :hug:

Newbie here...I do not believe TA was in any way, shape, or form a pedophile. If that is the case, there must many, many men guilty of using the "little girl" phrase. Take Bruce Springsteen's song, "I'm on Fire" with the lyrics, "hey little girl is your daddy home".

Pedophile? No way! I hope JA gets M1 with DP!

How do we know thev've even taken a vote? They may be waiting until they are done reviewing the facts in evidence.

LOL!

"Can you imagine..." (to use Juan's phrase), how sick and tired the HLN anchors/reporters must be of talking about the same old carp every day?

Can you imagine how we are sick of listening to there bs for ratings everyday

After this I will never watch them again unless they regain some class.

Has any kids/adults been missing or found since this case started? Did death take a holiday since Jodi went on trial?

I get an off feeling about it as well...and who in the throes of passion ...in the middle of a phone sex session says...what did you say? Puhlease !!
Who does that???Seriously !

I think your off feeling is correct about this audio.

It doesn't have a natural flow - there are times when it seems as though Arias recorded comments and inserted in them audio (that they were never actually said to Travis). Then "12 year old girl" comment doesn't sound valid either - at one point Travis Alexander is speaking in a normal voice, then, his voice his slurred.

I think that it Arias "put" this audio together - and it is as authentic as her artwork, innocence, words, and her various personalities from her collection of personifications.

The letters were proven to be false - the audio was more difficult to prove as false / changed / manipulated as it is a digital recording. The same way that ghost hunters can manipulate digital recordings (not all ghost hunters) - I think Arias manipulated this audio. In fact, there are ghost hunters that could may very well be able to examine the audio and determine if it has been altered. "Serious" ghost hunters do examine these types of recordings and are able to find manipulation (with their equipment).

Again - I think that you have good instincts - and your "off feeling" means something!

HLN breaking news

The family is anxiously waiting

What a surprise!

Oh gosh. I would NEVER have known that if they hadn't made a special time for breaking news with this information.

I'm so glad I'm better informed because of this news flash.

/sarcasm (just for the people who don't seem to get it) ;)

Jean is obviously very dramatic... but FWIW, I'm pretty sure she's talking about Juror 16, Ponytail's buddy, Maureen, "walking defiantly".

This from the woman who coached me on placing a damp towel on the treadmill before my boyfriend gets home from work?

my mom said in Canada her mom would hurry and toss butter in a pan and chopped onions as her dad got near... so he thought dinner was on...

I'll admit when I first heard the 12 year old girl comment, it caused me some concern. I've since gotten over it and decided it's not a big deal.

The Spider-Man underwear issue is a joke. If anyone thinks that points to pedophilia then they need to open their mind.

If you actually listen to the tape she does sound like a 12 year old girl.

HLN had a pedo therapist on yesterday that confirmed that pedos aren't interested in adults and leave a trail of breadcrumbs in their wake. She was very upset that that had been brought in because it demeans the research available just as LV did with her BWS.

Remember there are people that don't know that Jodi wrote the pedo letters and couldn't even sell them to the National Enquirer.

By the time she taped the phone sex she was trying to set him up...either to make him accept her or die. How many people even realize she said he WANTED her to tape it for HIM yet he had nothing to play it on. DUH!!! MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela