Verdict Watch 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JVM reporting the mood around the court house has definitely changed. Anticipation has decreased and people starting to wonder.

Family members are nervous waiting for JM to call. I feel so bad for them. I know I am a nervous wreck waiting. So many THs literary just guessing. Now JC sees a defiant jury! What the heck?

I sure hope we hear some real news soon. I just figured the fact she did such overkill, 3 fatal blows, the jury already asked so many questions, this would be quick. Positive thoughts for M1 today!
I'm hanging my hat on JM closing, start from the top. M1 should be satisfied easily. Must be something else they are working on.

I completely agree with this! That phone sex conversation might be completely shocking to some of the elderly people on the jury. And, the photos that were "supposedly" taken by Travis of Jodi probably shocked them even more. When in fact, I truly believe that the phone sex tape was a set up by Jodi and she encouraged Travis to say things. I also believe that the photos of Jodi were taken by herself with a timer to make it appear that Travis was the perv. But, that's another story.

define 'elderly.' we had a discussion about this last night. i'm 64. my sister is 70.

please believe me when i tell you we've heard all that chit before. our brains haven't turned to stone quite yet, and yes, we remember.

I didn't follow the directions...I just stapled them to the door frame and the magnets line up perfectly. The lacy looking part goes on top BTW.
Thanks - I will try to reinstall it. I more than likely had the lacy looking part at the bottom.

Cocktails anyone? Lets hope that in the next 15 minutes that we get word that they have made a decision and JA is convicted!

I got a message like that one time too-had the same reaction but nothing came of it so...who knows?

It just means the post you are responding g to is in review...you guys are good to go...the poster you quoted-not so much :floorlaugh:

Moo.

“Even after stabbing him over and over again, even after taking a gun and shooting him in the face, she will not let him rest in peace. Now instead of a gun, instead of a knife, she uses lies. ” ~Juan Martinez

I know, right? Me too, and I don't want to miss the verdict -- darn it!

I'm right there with ya...got dance photos tomorrow and dentist Thursday .. Both afternoon app. :/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

We need a '12 week body transformation challenge' thread on WS to undo all the damage from this trial!

Ohhh sign me up!!!! Not only have I been coming home from a desk job and sitting on my evergrowing behind all night trying to catch up on these threads and watching YT videos of trial days...I am also on 2 different steroids, an anti-depressant, and pain medications for strange things going on with my endocrine system...so I am blowing up like a freaking Zephyr!!! Just in time for summer, Yippee ki yeah!!! :notgood:

Here is the first link I was asked about ...go to the bottom ....you guy are really telling me this isnt a pedophilic fantasy?http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1302/12/ijvm.01.html

I spent my childhood with a pedophile. Travis Alexander was NOT a pedophile. Nothing Iin their conversations indicates anything other than 2 consenting adults engaging in fantasy play. My father didn't rape my brothers, he didn't keep child *advertiser censored* with males because he liked little girls. They don't switch back and forth between the 2. The spiderman underwear didn't exist but even if it did, Jodi had a superhero thing that went way back ie picture of her in pigtails in Superman undies with her high school boy friend.
I am really getting upset by the damage Jodi has done to victims of childhood sexual abuse and victims of domestic violence. There is zero evidence other than her lying word. If you were to dig into my medical records and my school records guess what you would find. Not a single mention of what was going on with my father, but a ton of evidence that points to exactly what was going on. If you did through Jodi's you won't find any evidence because there is none!!!

OMG.. Did you all see Jean C. giving her interpertation of what she describes as a deviant juror that looks like Jodi's mom?

I have been focusing on them for the past couple hours...trying to send them positive thoughts....

Sunny and Katie, and that's what matters at the end of the day. Right?

:hug:

JMO but I think Travis followed JA's fantasies. We don't know what SHE said before she started taping the call.MOO

6m
Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

News people are setting up outside to do their recaps of absolutely nothing. #JodiArias

Does anyone else get all warm and fuzzy inside when you hear Jodi's being kept in the basement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jodi is kept in the basement... Well isn't that Special....everyday she's moves closer and closer to her next guy...Satan!

Then what did you finally feed them???

They wanted to just have a fast food night since by the time we got the yard cut it would be too late to fire up the grill..They are the types who like to eat early aka "early bird special early" (4:30-5pm)..one goes to bed around 8 o'clock because they have to get up early for work. They don't want to eat real late with a full stomach...so when I cook for them I have to go by their rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela