verdict watch 5/7/2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why on God's green earth would TA make reference to a 12 year old IF he had just been found out by JA and, according to her, hated himself for it?? And, would the murderess be giggling if she had just found out he was a pedophile, which, according to her story made her throw up, twice??

Because there was no pedophilia. AT ALL.

Sickofitall - not directed at you, just jumped off your post.

OMG. I am about to jump out of my chair to hug you! Please let there be ONE juror as intelligent as you are! I won't begin to make excuses for why this never occurred to me! TY for posting this! Wow. :rockon:

PLEASE PLEASE pray for my Mother. My sister just called and said she had to do CPR because she had another heart attack, we've heard nothing since the paramedics took her. I am 4 states away and there are no more flights tonight - I'm on the first one at 5am in the morning. I feel completely useless and helpless.

I just need a quick prayer. Thank you.

Praying for her and you. I can not imagine being so far away in such a crisis.. PRAYERS AND HUGS!

EquallyDivided : Praying for you and your family :(

PLEASE PLEASE pray for my Mother. My sister just called and said she had to do CPR because she had another heart attack, we've heard nothing since the paramedics took her. I am 4 states away and there are no more flights tonight - I'm on the first one at 5am in the morning. I feel completely useless and helpless.

I hope everything's okay.

((((((((HUGS))))))))

Good evening to everyone. I have a question which I'm certain
someone on this thread can answer. DL Nurmi used the length of time that JA was at Travis' house, on the day of the murder, as an argument against premeditation. Is there anything in evidence to support the duration of JA's visit other than JA?

Prayer going up!

they are resuming at 1:00 tomorrow? that is ridiculous. it doesn't sound to me that they are taking this very seriously. there is a family in misery.

what is the freaking deal? jmo

They have given up months of their time to serve on this jury.

Tell the truth. Doesn't it tickle you just a *little* that all the money those fools are sending JA are going to buy food for the rest of the criminals in jail with her??
Now we know why she has some friends - she buys them.

I really hope they are not hung up on which came first - gun or knife - because in either case this was planned and the closet scene clearly NEVER happened.

M1 for JA - No exceptions.

IMO

All I said was that as the mother of a little girl that age, I was very disturbed by that comment and if a friend or acquaintance made a comment similar to that in my presence, I would absolutely not allow them around my daughter.

I have read on dozens upon dozens of threads in this very forum cases where a parent had a friend who said similar things, only the parent's ignored it as "no big deal". And when the unthinkable happened, every poster on these boards blamed the parent for allowing an "obvious pervert" access to their child!!!!

I never said Travis was a pedophile and I do not believe that. What I said was that in this day and age, after all of the heartbreaking cases I have read on this very forum, I would be very alarmed by anyone making a statement like that.

It is my right as a parent, in fact my RESPONSIBILITY as a parent to protect my child from anything that raises my hackles.

I choose to err on the side of caution when it comes to my child's safety and I do not deserved to be attacked for that.

Never once have I blamed or sullied this victim. I made a very true and very heartfelt comment about my parental instincts regarding the "12-year-old girl" remark. I was respectful and honest in my post and stand by my feelings regarding it.

I am sorry you interpreted my protectiveness as an attack on Travis.

Thanks, and MOO.

I totally understand what you are saying and you do have to watch out for pervs, anyone who said that around me and my kids I would watch out for.
I do however make a distinction in an adult sexual relationship where both are consenting age and they are doing role playing. For all we know Jodi may have called Travis Daddy and he may have spanked her..but I guess not or we would have heard about it by now. Just that I know many adults that role play and they would never hurt a child or even consider pedophillia. I think Jodi did what she could to expose anything about Travis that could make him look bad, no matter if it was an innocent game or what. She had yrs to pull these accusations out of her butt. Another poster indicated that there were strippers who dressed like school girls, I've even seen one who dressed in a brownie uniform, so I know things like this exist and yet the men who go to these places and watch this are not considered pedophiles, it falls into that role playing thing.

Good evening to everyone. I have a question which I'm certain
someone on this thread can answer. DL Nurmi used the length of time that JA was at Travis' house, on the day of the murder, as an argument against premeditation. Is there anything in evidence to support the duration of JA's visit other than JA?

Yes, he used it. The pictures were time stamped.... that gave something of a time line.

That was Monday start time.

you've lost me,it was said that the jury chose their deliberating hours as 9am-4.30pm mon-thurs and 9am-4pm friday....so why are they now coming in at 10 ?

im lost :scared:

I'm not in Arizona, but I don't believe that the statute of limitations ever expire on murder anywhere.

oh i do hope so gal! i knew it didn't run out to be charged with murder but i was under the impression that for civil wrongful death suits, it had to be filed within two years......

thanks!:seeya:

i would think the statue of limitations have passed by now.......it's been five years......isn't it usually filed within two years?

arizona lawyers?

i was reading the law and iirc the statue of limitations doesn't start until the criminal court ends in arizona, so the family can still file after this is over - imo

JA had $2200 in her commissary account in April. She must have a ton more now. What kind of a world do we live in that I don't take that home in a month and a murderess sitting in jail waiting on her DP verdict has more??? Crazy Crazy world and then we wonder why we are in the shape we're in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487