verdict watch 5/8/2013 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh: Jection: When Juan Martinez objects he does it so quickly it sounds like he just said “jection”.

Used to, when there was a really long post, we would ~snip~ it if using as a quote in a reply. Would that help the server run faster? :twocents:

Did she ever say why their relationship ended up not working out? She obviously still cared for him and liked him as a friend. Why weren't they compatible as a couple?

Hopeful, I don't know if this has been answered, it is hard to keep up with this thread.

Deeana said Travis had commitment issues, related to his upbringing. He had difficulty letting himself be loved unconditionally. That was my understanding of why they did not get married.

Pigtails used to keep keep hair from all over crime scene too. Also so Travis couldn't grab her hair by the roots and fight back.

:seeya: Hatfield!

As the one juror asked JA, "After all the lies you have told, why should we believe you now?" I sure hope nobody's bought into her bunk!

:seeya:

Snipped/BBM: I will keep reminding myself of this juror question:

"After all the lies you have told, why should we believe you now?"

I will keep reminding myself of this juror question:

I will keep reminding myself of this juror question:

I want to know what the jury is wearing today.

:banghead:Judge siedlin drives me nuts he's very judgemental about juan he criticises everyone, isn't he the one that broke down at cried at Anna Nicole trial

There was a Family Guy episode where Stewy pronounced Wh words with the H first - Cool HWhip, for instance.

So his H-first posts are referring to that.
LOL! My DH and I make this reference all the time!

Wheat Thins and Cool Hwip!

:floorlaugh:

OMG - I've been saying on here all morning that my wedding anniversary is tomorrow. For some reason I was thinking the 10th is tomorrow. It's FRIDAY. :blushing: :doh:

That's okay, sometimes I can't remember how old I am.

Truth.

Good Morning!

I hope today is the day that Travis (and his family) receives justice. :please:

Hopeful, I don't know if this has been answered, it is hard to keep up with this thread.

Deeana said Travis had commitment issues, related to his upbringing. He had difficulty letting himself be loved unconditionally. That was my understanding of why they did not get married.

That hurt my heart when she said that. So sad.

Tulessa.. WHAT???

I just can't... Amanda Berry, Benghazi Hearings, Arias & Gosnell Verdict watches.. AND I have Drs appt this afternoon... trying to flip from channel to channel & when verdicts come in I'm in a :panic:

:floorlaugh:

Hi All!

:seeya: Observer in AZ!
I just sent you a short pm about Benghazi, since it's off-topic...

I'm single but I hope that when I do get married that we each have our own bedrooms! I need my sleep and lord knows I like a big bathroom all to myself. It's nice to share a bed when the mood strikes but I don't sleep well with anyone next to me. Trying to cuddle and sleep is like mixing oil and water. Does not work! :blushing:

If you do get married there will come a time you cant sleep well unless you know your partner is lying right beside you. My hubby is a very early riser (4am) but he is so mindful that I am sleeping and he is very quiet and lets me sleep as long as I want to (6 or 7 am)

I think happy marriages consist of really liking the person they are married to and learn to understand that everything is not a battle that needs winning or fighting. Don't expect perfection unless you are willing to be perfect yourself. Be willing to compromise and be understanding. Show them that you love them and they will show you love in return. Always respect and honor them. Be their best friend who they can trust with their life and finances. Remember they are the partner you will have holding your hand when you leave this earth. There to support your achievements and supports you in time of need. Always remember why you fell in love with them and never try to change what drew you to them in the first place.

Just some of the things I think makes a happy marriage.

I missed most of her testimony. When she testified, did Deanna talk about finding Jodi at Travis' house baking cookies?. That must have been frightening for her. She's such a lovely young woman.

She did talk about the cookies! She said it was like something out of Stepford Wives! She's all class Deanna Reid. Wish she could have been on all hour.

There was a Family Guy episode where Stewy pronounced Wh words with the H first - Cool HWhip, for instance.

So his H-first posts are referring to that.

:seeya: WAT is hilarious ... I see he has a "dictionary" ... and will have to check it out !

40 years for us in March! But I married young y'all and yes I finished school! :D

I barely made it 10 years total between TWO marriages. :dunno: Perhaps "the one" is out there somewhere.

I'm well traveled and have no trouble with trying new foods, but I must admit I've never had a shrimp sandwich. Are they good?

Shrimp po' boy is probably one of my favorite sammiches of all time. It was my Friday staple for lunch when I lived in New Orleans. Only time in my life that I had extra weight on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89