verdict watch 5/8/2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like JA's faux abuse story has been replaced with a real life abuse story in Cleveland.

Jodi, this is what real abuse looks like! Not your pack of lies that you have spewed over the last few years.

God bless these girls in Ohio!

Why is it hWild and why does he randomly put an h in front of words? :waitasec:

:waitasec: I noticed that and thought it was a "typo" ...

:waitasec: Maybe it's an abbreviation for "hottie biscotti" ... :floorlaugh: naw ... he'd put an "hb" ...

:scared: I know ... I'm getting delirious waiting for this verdict ...

JMO
Got to thinking more about how Jodi purposely was setting up TA on the sex tape by asking him to repeat things.

She must have known there was a good chance she was going to get caught and did not care and just killed him anyway. Since she was planning on using this tape, she must have realized she would get caught. So I am thinking she must have thought her life was so miserable that she just decided to build evidence and lie her way out of it, but she knew she was going to get arrested.

Hope the Jury reviews these things and realizes these things:
-She claimed no jury will convict her
-Finger broke theory shows no evidence TA broke her finger and it is probably not even broken
-Sex Tape obviously was Jodi trying to set up TA
-No evidence besides JA words that TA abused her in any way
-Nurmi tried to go with a 4th excuse during closing. He threw away self defense and went with crime of passion.

If the jury believes any of her stories, I will be flabergasted because you cannot just default to a maybe it was true just because she says so. The jury needs to use common sense here and they have every right to believe their own concious here. They cannot say reasonable doubt would conclude that TA attacked her.

This case worries me because the jury does need to make up their own minds based on what they believe. Surely they should realize JA made up all that stuff. Her attorney tried to change the excuse right at the end. Isnt that a sign that it was all BS.

CMON JURY. BE REAL about this. Believing Jodi is not reasonable doubt. It is UNREASONABLE.

(BBM)

:seeya: Hatfield!

As the one juror asked JA, "After all the lies you have told, why should we believe you now? I sure hope nobody's bought into her bunk!

I'm wondering... I know the excuse JA used for not seeking treatment for her "broken finger", but does anyone know why there wasn't a medical opinion rendered at some point while the trial was in process? Or maybe JM just didn't want to know the answer because it couldn't be proven how she sustained this "injury" in the first place...
On second thought, :nevermind:

The only witnesses the defense team put forth were a smokescreen. So what about PTSD. Even if she had that, it was after the fact and not before she killed him according to 1st DT witness Dr.

Jodi never went to a Dr before that day, so no record of mental issues from doctors so all the witnesses were a smokescreen because NONE of it matters. The only thing that matters is what happened before and that day.

This is really bothering me because her whole defense was a bunch of hogwash. This case is simple if the jury can just realize all of her testimony was a bunch of BS.
How can they not see this by now. No corroborating testimony at all from any DT witness except JA.

She has a very good reason to lie about things. She is trying to get out of this.

Sorry, but this is really disturbing waiting on this jury.

I must confess that I broke my rule about not watching HLN long enough to see Deanna's interview. She is a lovely person - quite the antithesis to Jodi. I believe that Deanna and Travis were kindred spirits and that, in time, they might have rekindled their romance.

DH and I will celebrate 42 years in June :)

:waitasec: I noticed that and thought it was a "typo" ...

:waitasec: Maybe it's an abbreviation for "hottie biscotti" ... :floorlaugh: naw ... he'd put an "hb" ...

:scared: I know ... I'm getting delirious waiting for this verdict ...

There was a Family Guy episode where Stewy pronounced Wh words with the H first - Cool HWhip, for instance.

So his H-first posts are referring to that.

I just got excited as I just had a text from one of the verdict watch sites that I signed up for. Thought it was for Jodi's verdict. It was a text for Amanda Berry returning home after being held captive for 10 years. I am watching it live anyway. Heartbreaking what these woman endured.

I just got a text update, but it is that Amanda Berry will make a statement in about 15 minutes.

Thought it was the verdict...

Still it is AMAZING & WONDERFUL. I'm so happy for Amanda, Gina and Michelle. Freedom for them. :rockon:

Still waiting on :jail: for JA.

Live streaming is not the TV correct? I need a link ASAP!:floorlaugh:

Morning peeps, I'm going to try to be in a better mood today and not get so irritated with how slow time is moving.

OMG - I've been saying on here all morning that my wedding anniversary is tomorrow. For some reason I was thinking the 10th is tomorrow. It's FRIDAY. :blushing: :doh:

I just got a text update, but it is that Amanda Berry will make a statement in about 15 minutes.

Thought it was the verdict...

Still it is AMAZING & WONDERFUL. I'm so happy for Amanda, Gina and Michelle. Freedom for them. :rockon:

Still waiting on :jail: for JA.

It's because of this wonderful story of survival that I can let go and not fret over a verdict today. Something wonderful finally happened for these 3 young women.!

That is awesome! If someone asked you what the "secret" to marriage is - what would you say?

I am celebrating 10 years on Friday...

Acknowledging that I was not asked, but coming up on 25 years in Feb of next year, I would say choosing to love each and every day, choosing which hill to die on, accepting small annoyances without complaint and PATIENCE with your chosen fellow traveler.

Oh, and choosing wisely:)

Your mention of final essays reminds me of a situation with my MIL.
She was a college professor. One of the classes she taught was Criminal Ethics for those going into the criminal justice system.
One May she was grading the final papers for those graduating that year.
She had a "familiar" feeling about one of the essays and looked back into the essays from the year before.
A student in her CRIMINAL ETHICS class copied word-for-word a paper another student had turned in ONE YEAR earlier!
This student was NOT HAPPY when the higher ups decided that he would not be graduating and must repeat the entire class the following semester.
He already had a job as a police officer waiting for him after graduation and had to explain to them why he could not take the job.
It was a bitter pill for him to swallow but HOPEFULLY he will never forget that honesty and ethics is important.
Oh, the irony... a criminal ethics student who wants to be a policeman, plagiarizing the final paper!
My MIL was really angry at him because he was a good student with good input prior to this stupid stunt!
To his credit, he did suck up his courage and returned to finish his degree the following fall.

I wish I could say that was a rare occurrence.

The PTSD diagnosis should have been thrown out of court. Dr. Samuels skewed the tests results. And Jodi does not have PTSD. She would of not of bought a gun after killing if she did imo

I'm still in a 'fog' over the pics on Travis's camera. Juan stated that JA was not in a fog when she took the time to selectively delete certain photos after she murdered Travis. I think there were 90 pics remaining. If she did perform 'selective editing' why did she leave the gross naked pics on the camera?

Is it possible that the pics of TA and JA were not taken on June 4? The color of JA's pigtails looks much lighter to me than the pic of her after she left the salon in Salinas.
The pigtails seem strangely out of character to me. First of all, JA was in a rush to complete her mission and get to Ryan Burns. She spent some time and $$$ to have her hair colored and styled. Why would she ruin it with pigtails? She looked pretty ratty in the photos - I'm sure she would have had to wash her hair and blow dry it before she left for SLC. Then again, she probably had to wash all the blood splatter out of her hair. I still can't believe they had sex that day - twice! Why didn't she delete the pics?

Oh, and one other thing that caught my attention: when Det. Flores told JA that he had a time-stamped photo of her - naked with pigtails, JA replied "Pigtails"??? She sounded genuinely surprised about the pigtails. Not the fact that there were pics of her taken on the day of the murder...but about the pigtails. She asked him if they could have been taken on another day.

I'm probably barking up the wrong tree, but I can't understand why she didn't delete the pics. Makes no sense....to coin a phrase.

OMG - I've been saying on here all morning that my wedding anniversary is tomorrow. For some reason I was thinking the 10th is tomorrow. It's FRIDAY. :blushing: :doh:

:floorlaugh:Too funny. I used to confuse the 21st and 22nd with the right date for years. I finally got it down. :floorlaugh:

JC says...one thing you have to remember, the memory can forget things that you don't want to remember. lmao

Good Old Jean ....She's a modern day Confucius..

Happy Hump Day, Marky Eyelashes!

Welcome Home Softail!

Good to see you all!

I signed up for the text alert when verdict is reached. Just jumped out of my skin when I received a text from them....about the 3 missing girls from Ohio...I only want verdict alerts, not all news....:panic:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV