verdict watch 5/8/2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's okay, sometimes I can't remember how old I am.

Truth.

Yesterday was my birthday and I told my DS6 in the morning I was 48. As I skyped with my sister after dinner she reminded me I'm only 47. :blushing: So cool I'm suddenly a year younger in an instant. :rockon:

:ditto: He also thinks Ms. Arias is hot! :banghead:

I wasn't listening today, but that man drives me up the wall. Every time he talks about legal issues I wonder to myself how he ever passed the bar, much less became a judge. He always, always talks badly of Juan. A bit of jealousy there, IMO.

You are right!
Sense of humor is HUGE.
Sometimes the most frustrating, irritating moments are relieved when one of us burst out in laughter.
I can think of many of those times, esp while our kids were younger and ornery :facepalm: :floorlaugh:

Absolutely. Our grown children tells us if we had gotten money for every time we have laughed in our home throughout the years we could all take a free trip around the world and back.:floorlaugh:

My hubby and I are very upbeat people and love love love humor. No one can make me laugh easier or harder than my hubby.

He has a fantastic personality and we both love to laugh and make others laugh. Laughter is good for the soul. It even makes someone healthier both mentally and physically.

IMO

Eighteen years for the man and I - but we've been together longer. My advice for a long marriage - be willing to forgive each other for the stupid things you may say to one another. Be one with your raising of a child or children. And for heaven's sake, have a sense of HUMOR! I think being able to laugh together at the absurdities of life together is so important!

Oh, and yes...let him watch the drag racing.

I'm up to about half up on my Patience Meter today. Maybe a brownie or two will put into higher gear!

If I read things correctly, I got the impression that none of them really broke up with her -- she made all the decisions regarding the terms of the relationship. Travis made the mistake of forcefully cutting her off. Humiliation and narcissistic rage drove her to kill him, in my view.

Yep !!! How dare he break up with her?????????

I wasn't listening today, but that man drives me up the wall. Every time he talks about legal issues I wonder to myself how he ever passed the bar, much less became a judge. He always, always talks badly of Juan. A bit of jealousy there, IMO.

I still say something is very wrong with that man. I mean it. He just doesn't act right and why they have him on I have no clue.

IMO

And is there a reason why Jodi didn't try and kill all her other boyfriends? Why just Travis?

I've never understood that.

I think whatever she did to Travis was BAD and he threatened to expose her for it. I think that is why she did it.

But besides that, she couldn't move on from Travis because he embodied everything she wasnt so attaching herself to him was the only way to have those things for herself. She's a parasite.

:floorlaugh:

BREAKING NEWS: Jurors adopting the sexual behaviors of JA and TA!
Stay tuned for updates on the possible involvement of cameras, audio recording equipment, rope and/or select candy items!

You left out the apples!

:ditto: He also thinks Ms. Arias is hot! :banghead:

Me three, he's as bad as JC, had to turn off HLN when they were both on. I think he is jealous of Juan, maybe JC will ask him to autograph something.

She didn't have the chance to get into the whys, however when asked if she thought that she and Travis may have found their way back to each other as a couple had he not been murdered, Deanna said no. Said they both knew they would never be in a romantic relationship again--that they started as friends and they would remain friends always. I really admire Deanna's candor after all the BS we've seen over the course of this case.

So sad to think of the paths we do not take in life and all of the lost possibilities...

I think she saw him as a permanent way out of her transient, meaningless lifestyle. She did not accept him rejecting her, it infuriated and humiliated her, and mad little Jodi has to punish people who wrong her imo.

TA also came with a very large group of friends who loved him. she wanted to be part of that too, since it's pretty clear the only 'friends' she has is ex-boyfriends. she thought she could slip right into that set of people and feel part of the group. of course, being a hyper-sexual psychopath, that didn't happen but it's what she wanted.

slightly o/t: at the hallmark store check out they had GIANT tootsie pops! (like the size of a softball! :eek:

Eighteen years for the man and I - but we've been together longer. My advice for a long marriage - be willing to forgive each other for the stupid things you may say to one another. Be one with your raising of a child or children. And for heaven's sake, have a sense of HUMOR! I think being able to laugh together at the absurdities of life together is so important!

Oh, and yes...let him watch the drag racing.

I'm up to about half up on my Patience Meter today. Maybe a brownie or two will put into higher gear!

Ha ha! I think that was what won me over with my guy - he took me to a drag race and I actually liked it. Then we went to the NHRA drag races and when I didn't want to leave until the last car went down the strip - that was it for him.! My kids on the other hand were appalled at the idea we would even go and sit through all that noise...

Good morning, fabulous Websleuth peeps!

Re: Verdict watch; in the immortal words of songwriter Johnny Mercer...

You've got to accentuate the positive
Eliminate the negative
And latch on to the affirmative
Don't mess with Mister In-Between

:seeya:

Does anybody know why Jodi never tried to kill all her other boyfriends and why she only zeroed in on Travis?

All the others allowed her to continue to be in their lives. Travis' angry text on May 26 showed he was D.O.N.E.
That was unacceptable to JA.

Glad to see I am not the only one who wants to throttle Judge Seidlin!! Seriously, this man has got a hell of a lot of nerve! And CLEARLY no real knowledge.

It sounds to me like he read the redirect of Juan's closing. The first part was VERY succinct - and to say otherwise is ridiculous! Yes, the second part was a bit rambling, but he was reacting to the actions of Nurmi. On the fly! Don't tell me ANYONE could have done it better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southshore16