verdict watch 5/8/2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juror Crying = RELIEF that it is OVER! This trial took a lot out of the jury

:floorlaugh:

Don't mean to laugh but I'm SO STRESSED OUT!
Me toooo. I keep worrying it's Murder 2, then I think....no, the jury is too smart, then I think ...maybe the jury isn't that smart.....maybe they do feel sorry for Jodi....then I think.....no, the evidence is overwhelming.....then I remember my 75-year-old Hispanic male friend who thinks the men on the jury will be bamboozled by Jodi.....then I think....well, I think I'm getting nutso here. AAAAARRRRRGGGGG!

Hey All ~

Been here since the days of Laci and I don't believe I've posted since. Justice was done in that trial. Then there was Caylee's case and justice passed her by. I'm hoping that after today, the record goes to 2 out of 3 in favor of justice. That being said, it may help restore my faith in our system, but not so much in humanity since no verdict will fill the void for these families.
I'm glad you are all here - even without posting, it's nice to come here and feel a connection with others who care.
Thank you mods for all of your work and posters for your respectful and thoughtful discussions.

It's about time. Prayers for Travis, his family, and his friends. G-d bless them all!

In the face of overwhelming evidence, the brutality of the killing and the defendant's admission that she took Travis's life, I simply can't imagine a verdict of anything other than premeditated, first degree murder. Justice for Travis.

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 1m

Alexander's friends, Taylor Searle and Aaron Dewey, are in the hall outside the courtroom. #jodiarias

Did NG just call JC Old Faithful?!?

I hope I'm not eating my words later but I really think it's going to be murder 1. There was so much evidence of premeditation, and so much cruelty here to inflame those jurors who went into deliberations thinking M1, I can't see them being swayed from that in just 12 hours of deliberating.

Thought maybe we would get one last little "tweet" from Jodi Ann but no...guess she is busy powdering her nose. That should take her quite some time since it has grown so much during this trial. (Her nose that is!)

Or Vomiting
Or adding a chapter to her Manifesto

I'm a little bit nervous, but I still believe it's Murder 1. I know there were some jurors who were for 1st degree and probably wouldn't have been able to have their mind changed in 15 hours. :twocents:

My prayers go up for the Alexander family and for Travis's justice!

Can anyone give me instructions to a friend on iphone. She wants to watch it, but I have an android and still don't know how to watch on my phone. She obviously needs it quick. Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member