VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Break 2/27 thru 3/2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great................now we run the risk of something happening over the weekend.......Nurmi getting wind of it..........and now we are
down to 11. Marvelous.

Sigh, this makes me sad! I do not understand the 3 day weekend. One would think these people would just want to get it done so they could have their lives back!!

Again it has to do with other court business in the court house, Judges and lawyers doing other cases, And such. There are other case and other trials.

@courtpio, jury is still at the courthouse and have not left for the day.

I wonder if they met to talk about the Jury staying for dinner?? Please?

All I'm going to say is..FOX AZ has a live shot of the courthouse..lol..#JodiArias@robyn323

They could also be staying late because they are on a roll with something or some part of evidence. I still say verdict next week

I am praying this is it. That they are close and getting ready to vote for the last time and it will be unanimous.. Who is with me?!

Wow, we are past JSS courtroom 4:30pm COB. ????? This may be a good sign. Pins and needles!

[QUOTE Advocate;11532032]I have really missed you KCL, I am so happy that Mr. Right has entered your life too. :loveyou: [/QUOTE]

Me TOO!

I understand the jurors wanting to take a few days to process. They've all heard the info, but haven't until now been able to discuss it with anyone. Now, they know what the others are thinking too and need the time to put it all together.

Without the words roller coaster in there this sentence takes on a whole new meaning.

I can't remember who it was last year after the verdict that said they pop a cab which I read as I've pooped a cab. Which does have a whole nother meaning

I didn't know they were talking about wine.

I must have missed something - the jury indicated something to the family?

They may really want this to be the last day they have to come to court.

How many have ordered take out tonight! Just ordered pizza and told the kids not to bother me.... :scared:

--------------- I'm popping one in the oven! I cant take this I think it is coming tonight!! saw one that was at night!! Neurotic!!

Does anyone know if the Alexander's can say something nasty to Jodi at sentencing? That would be lovely:)

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 2m2 minutes ago
Interesting that #JodiArias jury is staying past 430.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member