VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Break 2/27 thru 3/2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mastercard has got to stop tweeting me. They are giving me a heartattack.

so its past 4.30 and the jury are still there...surely this cannot be a bad sign

Katiecoo~

Will we, your beloved Websleuth friends, get advance notice? Signed copies? Can I get you booked at my darling, tiny, local independent book store? Huh... huh... huh? LOL

Seriously nothing on HLN but forensic files from the eighties...I mean really?

Truth Detector, are willing to bet Ransom's husbands shoes that there will be a verdict today ? :giggle:

I really dont want the A family to have to wait until next week to find out if this witch gets death or not. They have been through enough. Lets get this over with.

Don't think the jury would put the Alexanders through the stress of telling them they know and are almost ready unless they were. Do they have to fill out quite a bit of paperwork after verdict is decided. this is gonna happen today!

I'm sticking around until 7:00PM (EDT) when "Wheel" and "Jeopardy!" come on :D If there's a verdict, I'll tune in to CNN or HLN.

I think Juan wanted to meet with the family to update on what he knows/doesn't know at the end of this very stressful day. That there were smiles and laughter indicates to me that he is able to lift them up, even now. They are bonded - he wouldn't want them to leave today without his presence and encouragement. What a kind, dedicated man. My respect for Juan is enormous.

I think you're right I have so much respect for Juan he seems to have a big heart especially for the Alexander family. So much of himself went into this case.

BLAM REALITY ‏@blamreality 2m2 minutes ago

#JodiArias BREAKING NEWS confirmed by @cnn - Jury has left for the day back on Monday

Don't know if that is a prank...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member