VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Break 2/27 thru 3/2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Juan wanted to meet with the family to update on what he knows/doesn't know at the end of this very stressful day. That there were smiles and laughter indicates to me that he is able to lift them up, even now. They are bonded - he wouldn't want them to leave today without his presence and encouragement. What a kind, dedicated man. My respect for Juan is enormous.

BK: Reports it is "interesting" that the jury hasn't left yet, she also said they can set their own hours and either work later or earlier or come in on Friday.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 21s21 seconds ago Now Sam just came and got things from the victim room and left. Looks like we may be wrapping up for the day. Stay tuned #jodiarias

kinda disappointing...think they are going to hang then if its not today

Unless the jury just wants to sleep on their verdict tonight and ring the buzzer tomorrow. I'm staying optimistic. But only until tomorrow at sunset.

Lara Martinez ‏@liebenlaramutti 1m1 minute ago
Beth Karas says jury still there... #jodiarias

i really need the internet to break right now with this verdict...more so than it did with kim ks behind

Beth says it's interesting that the jury is still there. That it might be a late night or court tomorrow.

and

The family is still on the 5th floor. They are separated from the media by a set of elevators. Approx 50 yds between us. #jodiarias

Cathy @courtchatter · now 17 seconds ago
Jurors have not left

My tweet-post fingers need exercise. ;)

They must be so close to a unanimous verdict if they are all still in there. They'd have slung their hooks if it weren't a close decision

KCL, I copied your picture of Travis....just until verdict. I hope it's okay. I feel so strongly for his family and all he went through!

Uh oh...it didn't work. Guess I will try again. I am not very computer literate folks. Sorry KCL.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 2m2 minutes ago
Jurors have not left #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads