VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Break 2/27 thru 3/2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 1m1 minute ago
We are running overtime in #Jodiarias verdict watch. Jury staying beyond 4:30pAZT now.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 54s55 seconds ago
We are running overtime in #Jodiarias verdict watch. Jury staying beyond 4:30pAZT now.

BLAM REALITY ‏@blamreality 2m2 minutes ago

#JodiArias BREAKING NEWS confirmed by @cnn - Jury has left for the day back on Monday

Don't know if that is a prank...

That is a prank there is no such show

#JodiArias BREAKING NEWS confirmed by @cnn - Jury has left for the day back on Monday

Sigh, this makes me sad! I do not understand the 3 day weekend. One would think these people would just want to get it done so they could have their lives back!!

Yup it's a troll account

Don't think the jury would put the Alexanders through the stress of telling them they know and are almost ready unless they were. Do they have to fill out quite a bit of paperwork after verdict is decided. this is gonna happen today!

I was thinking the same thing about paperwork. AZL? Katiecoo?

THIS WAS A TROLL!!!!!! TWEET!!!

Posted this on the other thread seconds I think before it closed:

Hi Everyone,

Life has been super busy for me but I've been following this trial on twitter throughout off and on and of course now. I wrote a LONG blog about my feelings about it and the DP in AZ this morning. I'm at the Sedona Film Festival right now and "ironically" went with my fiance (yes I'm engaged now, yes a lot has happened) to see two films this morning--one was about a death row inmate and his last meal and the other about a poet who was a prisoner in the same prison my sister's killers are housed in. How about that for weird timing?

I'm thinking no verdict today and don't know what to make of it. If you'd like to peruse my thoughts from earlier today there are here:

http://.com/2015/02/2...vis-alexander/

Hope all is well with all you WSleuthers. :seeya: I will be in films off and on all week...but will surely pop in once we get a verdict.

Justice for Travis!

I have really missed you KCL, I am so happy that Mr. Right has entered your life too. :loveyou:

How are your toes? :nurse: We do have a nurse on duty for thread related injuries.....

I'll grin and bare the pain. Actually, I'm more offended that nobody missed me. Can't get rid of me that easily

marking my spot

and I asked a question before the door slammed in how do you let the other person know that you smoke pot, other than the red eyes and munchies? Do you flash a hand signal? or work 420 into a conversation?

New to me, too. I was far more interested in the discussion on the previous thread about 'shrooms. Ha, ha. Ho, ho. And hee, hee.

so its nearly midnight here...if i have to stay up like silly oclock to get this verdict i'll take one for the team and be grumpy tomorrow

Maybe the holdup is the judge, she could be dealing with other matters ???

I really dont want the A family to have to wait until next week to find out if this witch gets death or not. They have been through enough. Lets get this over with.

I was thinking the same thing. I have hope and prayed that the jurors would reach a decision today so the Alexander's wouldn't spend the weekend worrying over the trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli