VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Break 2/27 thru 3/2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 8s 8 seconds ago
Juan got in the elevator and left #jodiarias #3tvarias

Lamby, if I'm not suppose to post this. Please delete!

Dave Hall2 mins · Highland, UT ·
Just got a call from CNN to stand by, there is something going on at the courthouse in Maricopa County. The Alexander family just returned to the court room. Hopefully we finally have a verdict in the Jodi Arias murder trial. No matter what happens, pray for the Alexander family.

CNN calls Dave Hall?

I really thought the crockpot thing was a sign they were already unanimous...but all I can say I hope for right now is this jury doesn't have another nondeliberating stealth juror like the foreperson last time. Think Kiefer will report who the foreperson is this time before the verdict comes in? :rolleyes:

The jury chose not to deliberate on Friday, so unless they changed their minds, they won't convene until Monday morning.

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner · 1m1 minute ago
#JuanMartinez is floating around the courtroom. Jury is still deliberating

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 59s59 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez is floating around the courtroom. Jury is still deliberating #JodiArias #abc15

I don't necessarily think he would be there just for a verdict. I would imagine he was there to give the family a pep talk and juror 6 from last trial could also be a big help with that! I can wait. I just want them to do what they need to feel comfortable and confidant.

Katiecoo- how long did the jury deliberate in Cindy's trial?

If everyone "left" as much as they say the courtroom would be vacant. I am sure they use the elevator repeatedly to get items they need for the courtroom.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 8s 8 seconds ago
Juan got in the elevator and left #jodiarias #3tvarias

Did Juan get in the elevator and leave or is he floating around the courtroom?
Make up my mind!

:gaah:

HUH? what was the hugfest about? JMO

Time for a verdict watch break with a little Nightboat to Brazil.
http://www.riodcachaca.com/media/cocktailimages.html

nightboattobrazil_thumb.jpg

Maybe its me but the longer hey deliberate the more I fear that cant get on the same page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm