VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Break 2/27 thru 3/2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa...per BK Juan and Juror #6 from first trial just went into witness room that the State and Alexander's use during trial. Anyone heard anything else on this?

They wouldn't need all of the famliy to just recess for the day. Maybe it's showtime as Saul would say.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 6s 6 seconds ago
Juan walked back out of victim room, smiled and said he still didn't know anything.

i just hopped on the laptop my phone died, can somebody please link to live verdict?? Please thank you!!

Juan and the family would show up for the jury to be dismissed for the weekend?

Posted this on the other thread seconds I think before it closed:

Hi Everyone,

Life has been super busy for me but I've been following this trial on twitter throughout off and on and of course now. I wrote a LONG blog about my feelings about it and the DP in AZ this morning. I'm at the Sedona Film Festival right now and "ironically" went with my fiance (yes I'm engaged now, yes a lot has happened) to see two films this morning--one was about a death row inmate and his last meal and the other about a poet who was a prisoner in the same prison my sister's killers are housed in. How about that for weird timing?

I'm thinking no verdict today and don't know what to make of it. If you'd like to peruse my thoughts from earlier today there are here:

http://.com/2015/02/2...vis-alexander/

Hope all is well with all you WSleuthers. :seeya: I will be in films off and on all week...but will surely pop in once we get a verdict.

Justice for Travis!
Oh my gosh, it's good to see your face! Even if it is just your Avatar! I haven't even seen those films- I will though! You have been on my mind- all day! I am so happy you two are at the festival. We should meet for Sundance next year! Hugs and kisses dear Katiecoo!

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 1m1 minute ago
Now Juan's going to talk to the Alexander family. #JodiArias

Posted this on the other thread seconds I think before it closed:

Hi Everyone,

Life has been super busy for me but I've been following this trial on twitter throughout off and on and of course now. I wrote a LONG blog about my feelings about it and the DP in AZ this morning. I'm at the Sedona Film Festival right now and "ironically" went with my fiance (yes I'm engaged now, yes a lot has happened) to see two films this morning--one was about a death row inmate and his last meal and the other about a poet who was a prisoner in the same prison my sister's killers are housed in. How about that for weird timing?

I'm thinking no verdict today and don't know what to make of it. If you'd like to peruse my thoughts from earlier today there are here:

http://.com/2015/02/2...vis-alexander/

Hope all is well with all you WSleuthers. :seeya: I will be in films off and on all week...but will surely pop in once we get a verdict.

Justice for Travis!

Congrats on your engagement KCL! Happiness much deserved!

Martinez. He's now talking to the family at the other end of the hall.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 46s46 seconds ago
Then entire Alexander family and crew are on the 5th floor opposite of the media. #jodiarias

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · now
Alexander family is hugging, getting up. Looks like they are leaving too.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 20s 20 seconds ago
Juan Martinez just left in the elevator. #JodiArias

Why are we off verdict watch thread?!

No, we are still on until the jury leaves but the other thread was getting high in numbers and those who have phones have problems when the threads get too big. Don't want anyone to miss any of the news.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 40s40 seconds ago
Alexander family is hugging, getting up. Looks like they are leaving too. #JodiArias

hmmm

Whoa...per BK Juan and Juror #6 from first trial just went into witness room that the State and Alexander's use during trial. Anyone heard anything else on this?

courtchatter has it also

Then entire Alexander family and crew are on the 5th floor opposite of the media. #jodiarias

Juror #6 hugging the family. Juan is gone for now

I still chuckle at the outtakes from the the 48hrs episode with Maureen Maher; the Ninjas threatening the killer while she's still up in Siskyou County jail pending her second road trip to Arizona:

http://youtu.be/vxU8qKolYJA

I am here for awhile- if anyone needs, PM your number and I will text you with any news~ Frigga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61