VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Break 2/27 thru 3/2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted this on the other thread seconds I think before it closed:

Hi Everyone,

Life has been super busy for me but I've been following this trial on twitter throughout off and on and of course now. I wrote a LONG blog about my feelings about it and the DP in AZ this morning. I'm at the Sedona Film Festival right now and "ironically" went with my fiance (yes I'm engaged now, yes a lot has happened) to see two films this morning--one was about a death row inmate and his last meal and the other about a poet who was a prisoner in the same prison my sister's killers are housed in. How about that for weird timing?

I'm thinking no verdict today and don't know what to make of it. If you'd like to peruse my thoughts from earlier today there are here:

http://.com/2015/02/2...vis-alexander/

Hope all is well with all you WSleuthers. :seeya: I will be in films off and on all week...but will surely pop in once we get a verdict.

Justice for Travis!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 23s 23 seconds ago
Juan is up here now #jodiarias #3tvarias

:praying:

Before we get our hopes up, he could have just been in the courthouse working today...

KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield 31s32 seconds ago
"Are we going to have a verdict today Juan?" Someone yells... "I don't know anything." He responds. #jodiarias

how inappropriate
Josie... it's the media you are talking about. Appropriate?

Oh when will travis family get their chance against bully evil jodi? Oh when will they get to shut down that determined demonic face?

Praying for them, totally.

I think that they are going to dismiss the Jury for the weekend, I think they are just going through the formality's of ending the day.

As for CMJA pics.... I knew someone on death row, who had "nuns", prison advocates, and such that would take pics and post of him.

Last pic I saw of him was in a coffin. That was posted by family.
He deserved it.
He was on Texas Death row.

Hi Everyone,

Life has been super busy for me but I've been following this trial on twitter throughout off and on and of course now. I wrote a LONG blog about my feelings about it and the DP in AZ this morning. I'm at the Sedona Film Festival right now and "ironically" went with my fiance (yes I'm engaged now, yes a lot has happened) to see two films this morning--one was about a death row inmate and his last meal and the other about a poet who was a prisoner in the same prison my sister's killers are housed in. How about that for weird timing?

I'm thinking no verdict today and don't know what to make of it. If you'd like to peruse my thoughts from earlier today there are here:

Hope all is well with all you WSleuthers. :seeya: I will be in films off and on all week...but will surely pop in once we get a verdict.

Justice for Travis!

KCL its good to see you! i have missed you during this re-trial.

hope you are your brother are well :love:

Lamby, if I'm not suppose to post this. Please delete!

Dave Hall2 mins · Highland, UT ·
Just got a call from CNN to stand by, there is something going on at the courthouse in Maricopa County. The Alexander family just returned to the court room. Hopefully we finally have a verdict in the Jodi Arias murder trial. No matter what happens, pray for the Alexander family.

A hearing? With juror 6? why is Juan there and family? JMO

Hi Everyone,

Justice for Travis!
So awesome to hear from you KCL! Congratulations to you!! How wonderful. Gotta love Sedona. Enjoy.

LOL .....someone just tweeted that Wilma only left to go get Jodi's makeup for interviews.

Yeah, but just think, this will be the last time Jodi ever wears mufti (non-orange) clothes!

Samantha had gone back into the witness room but is out again and on the phone. More members and supporters of the Alexander family just got off an elevator (we're on the 5th floor) and are waiting at the other end of the hall.

There are several chairs on each end of this vast hall. The media are in the seats closer to the courtroom door and the family is at the far end.

Lamby, if I'm not suppose to post this. Please delete!

Dave Hall2 mins · Highland, UT ·
Just got a call from CNN to stand by, there is something going on at the courthouse in Maricopa County. The Alexander family just returned to the court room. Hopefully we finally have a verdict in the Jodi Arias murder trial. No matter what happens, pray for the Alexander family.

Gotta be something happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member