VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Break 2/27 thru 3/2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathy ‏@courtchatter 29s30 seconds ago
Juan has arrived. #jodiarias

AZL, would it be out of the question for a verdict to come in at the end of the day?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 23s 23 seconds ago
Juan is up here now #jodiarias #3tvarias

:praying:

KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield 31s32 seconds ago
"Are we going to have a verdict today Juan?" Someone yells... "I don't know anything." He responds. #jodiarias

how inappropriate

Cathy @courtchatter
· 14s 15 seconds ago
Juan has arrived. ‪#‎jodiarias‬

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 48s49 seconds ago
Martinez and TA sisters just entered victims room. #jodiarias

i can't copeeeee with this :cry:

Martinez and Juror #6 from the first trial just walked into the witness room the state and the Alexanders use.

Juan is up here now #jodiarias #3tvarias
0 replies 17 retweets 49 favorites

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 1m 1 minute ago
Juan just walked by and smiled. Said he didn't know anything.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · now 4 seconds ago
A lot of people just got out of the elevator, Travis Alexander's family.

KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield 34s34 seconds ago
Alexander family re-enters 5th floor. #jodiarias

I'm from Nebraska and it shames me that this was so long in coming and the charges so minimal.

Happy for the guilty verdict though.

Also from Nebraska! :greetings:

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 54s55 seconds ago
"@andrewfox10: Juan Martinez just walked in. In a room with some members of Alexander family right now. #jodiarias"

I guess I just don't understand why this jury is not sequestered and even more strange to me is they would not deliberate tomorrow and would take a long weekend? I will never understand this case and this phase at all.
Arizona would certainly have to change the way they do things if they sequestered juries. Someone, I think it was Wenwe4, calculated that when the trial recessed for the Christmas break they had been hearing an average of 8 hours of testimony PER WEEK. That's a huge amount of downtime to be sequestered away from your family, etc. Plus think of the cost of sequestering a jury for five months. Of course, maybe having the jury sequestered would have lit a fire under some of the people involved in this trial, naming no names, lol.

As for why they're not meeting on Friday, all I can think of is that some of the jurors had plans, naturally assuming that there was no way this trial would actually be finished this week.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 50s50 seconds ago
All the Alexander family and friends have made it up here #jodiarias #3tvarias

oh he knows!

KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield 31s32 seconds ago
"Are we going to have a verdict today Juan?" Someone yells... "I don't know anything." He responds. #jodiarias

how inappropriate

Troy Hayden

"@andrewfox10: Juan Martinez just walked in. In a room with some members of Alexander family right now. #jodiarias"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CaminMetairie