VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Break 2/27 thru 3/2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathy ‏@courtchatter 3s4 seconds ago

Alexander family is still here. The jury hasn't actually walked out. Mike, the court reporter gave us the info that jury is done for day

this is so frigging confusing!

That's what it says on the Superior Court Twitter page:

MC Superior Court @courtpio · Feb 25
State v #JodiArias: The jury has left for the day. They will return tomorrow at 9am to deliberate.

errrrrr that is FEB 25TH POST...today is the 26th!

Jodi singing "Like a Prayer" ...

"Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10

While we wait for a verdict, audio of #JodiArias singing Madonna song the first time I met her in jail. Strange.

http://youtu.be/jc4PpcwwWoA"

Gag....now she thinks she is a siren. Serenading the inmates at the asylum.

were dangerous yet beautiful creatures, portrayed as femmes fatales who lured nearby sailors with their enchanting music and voices to shipwreck on the rocky coast of their island.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siren_(mythology)

Someone needs to lock the door to the jury room and keep them in there until they decide either way.

State v #JodiArias: The jury has left for the day. They will return tomorrow at 9am to deliberate.

Oh carp :(

The LLama's even made our evening news....~L~ Jodi Arias..nope

I will be satisfied with anything the jurors come back with. The killer is going to rot in prison until her death, one way or another. My biggest concern was Travis's good name. And I believe that Juan cleared that up for the Alexander family. So whatever the sentence is, that will be just fine. The Killer will never be free again, never see the light of day, never see the ocean, or a sunset over the Grand Canyon, or have a glass of wine in her favorite cafe. She will sit in her cramped cage and trace pictures 24/7. Fine with me. :jail:

Except that basically they went through a 2nd trial for nothing?

Well, they will sleep on it and some may need or want to go to church- whatever their faith.

I pray for peace and patience for the family and the jurors come to the appropriate decision- and to be able to live with it.

We have waited this long- right?

Thanks to the tweeters today and special thanks to Nash for texting me with updates- even the breaking news Lama one! :)

That is yesterdays date. Today is the 26th.

Well ... this sucks.

The more time away they have from deliberating, the more worried I get that something is going to happen from now until then.

That DOES worry me. I don't trust that someone in Jodi's camp won't set up a juror to get them kicked off.

Well dang! I have a hard time trying to see why the jury wouldn't want this off their plate and to get back to their lives and jobs next week. It will be a new month. Three days is way too long a break in deliberations IMO. This long a break may make it where they have to start all over again GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh

SMDH I just do not understand the 3 day weekends. I don't get it at all!!!

Fridays have been the one reliably dark court day since October. I can easily imagine at least one juror making an unbreakable commitment to an employer or care provider to be available then. In another words, it would only take one juror to nix deliberatng tomorrow.

And if there is a wobbly juror, maybe a 3 day break will calm her nerves...

Tomorrow????????

Frankly this is the only thing that makes any sense...that jury wants to continue tomorrow...they want to finish and get back to their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14