Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 53s54 seconds ago
I hate this for the Alexanders. xoxo #jodiarias
---

Me too

That's why Juan came over to lift up the family. It ain't over til it's over. (((Juan)))

That's what it says on the Superior Court Twitter page:

MC Superior Court @courtpio · Feb 25
State v #JodiArias: The jury has left for the day. They will return tomorrow at 9am to deliberate.

.........................Tomorrow????????

If they do go home tonight I can't understand how they can decide not to deliberate tomorrow. How can they put the Alexanders through at least 3 more days of this? If I were on that jury I would have said to deliberate on the friday to get this over for everyone.

Yes, Courtpio says they will be back tomorrow! Yes! Verdict tomorrow (I hope)!!

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision · 1m1 minute ago
“@courtpio: State v #JodiArias: The jury has left for the day. They will return tomorrow at 9am to deliberate.”

Dave erikson reporting tomorrow as well? I hope that it's true!

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 53s54 seconds ago
I hate this for the Alexanders. xoxo #jodiarias
---

Me too

That's why Juan came over to lift up the family. It ain't over til it's over. (((Juan)))

I wonder if this jury made a decision and just wants to have a stress free 3 day weekend, maybe get together with each other. (Could they get together outside of the courthouse) And then come back Monday, dressed for interviews

That's what it says on the Superior Court Twitter page:

MC Superior Court @courtpio · Feb 25
State v #JodiArias: The jury has left for the day. They will return tomorrow at 9am to deliberate.

If this is true, I wouldn't be surprised if they have reached a decision; are sleeping on it; and after a quick go-round in the morning; sending it to the judge.

I like that idea, and now I'm off to made chocolate cupcakes.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 50s50 seconds ago
They are still here....#jodiarias #3tvarias

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 7m7 minutes ago

Jurors in #jodiarias haven't left yet but we were told they are about to leave until Monday. That was 10 minutes ago.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 42s42 seconds ago
We're all still here. Hope Mike didn't steer us wrong. :-) Mike wouldn't do that. I trust someone who always dresses that sharp. #jodiarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 55s56 seconds ago
Alexander family & friends sitting down hall squarely as observers to jurors as they must leave.Jury still here as far as we know #JodiArias

all of them are tweeting they are still there!

eta

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 2m2 minutes ago
We're all still here. Hope Mike didn't steer us wrong. :-) Mike wouldn't do that. I trust someone who always dresses that sharp. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
#jodiarias jury going home and won't be back until Monday. They have to pass the Alexander family who are sitting vigil at one end of hall.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 37s37 seconds ago
Though we haven't seen the jury actually leave. We wonder if they went out through judge's cloaking room.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 30s 30 seconds ago
They are still here....#jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads