VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Break 2/27 thru 3/2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so confused!! Are they there are they gone are they working tomorrow or not?? ARRGGGGGHHHH

Beth think they may of been taken out a different way so they don't pass the Alexanders in the hallway

Fridays have been the one reliably dark court day since October. I can easily imagine at least one juror making an unbreakable commitment to an employer or care provider to be available then. In another words, it would only take one juror to nix deliberatng tomorrow.

And if there is a wobbly juror, maybe a 3 day break will calm her nerves...
I think it is the court telling them they can't deliberate on Friday...I doubt anyone has anything that critical they cannot work it out

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 37s37 seconds ago
State v Arias: The jurors have left for the weekend. They will return on Monday.

there!!!!
lol

MC Superior Court @courtpio · 6s 7 seconds ago
State v Arias: The jurors have left for the weekend. They will return on Monday.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Alexander's are sitting on opposite side of courtroom waiting....#jodiarias #3tvarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 9s10 seconds ago

The jurors are leaving now. #jodiarias

That's what it says on the Superior Court Twitter page:

MC Superior Court @courtpio · Feb 25
State v #JodiArias: The jury has left for the day. They will return tomorrow at 9am to deliberate.

errrrrr that is FEB 25TH POST...today is the 26th!

This is GREAT news. maybe they are close!

Wha?

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio · 2m2 minutes ago

Jury has left the building #jodiarias #3tvarias
0 replies 0 retweets 4 favorites

I think it is the court telling them they can't deliberate on Friday...I doubt anyone has anything that critical they cannot work it out
Most likely the judge has hearings and the courtroom may be scheduled for something else tomorrow. Juan could even have another case tomorrow. There is more than just this one case.

All I can say is that they were determined to figure this out today. All signs point to it from the crock pot to the working lunch. They discussed yesterday and said they would do this THIS week!

IMO, this jury is trying to find the thread of continuity that was lost due to the length of the trial (and the DT's tactics).

Just Tweeted

MC Superior Court @courtpio
· 2m 2 minutes ago

MC Superior Court @courtpio · 2m 2 minutes ago

ridiculous.
i just know they are going to hang now. 3 days away to be carefree while they leave the alexanders stewing! what does it matter eh its only been nearly 7 years....(im being snarky) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14