VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Break 2/27 thru 3/2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know- I don't think its beneficial to send bad vibes or bad Juju out to the jurors.

Their lives have been held hostage too.

Do any of us want them to make a decision under duress or one they will regret?

I don't.

Ok- not tomorrow- Monday! It's official.

I think it is very inappropriate that they pass any family on either side as they exit....I am now pretty sure the life sentence will be their option and they are sleeping on it...sure hope my feeling is wrong.

Seems to me, with the Jury bringing in their own food, that yes, they are serious and they know they had a lot to go through. Taking their time and not leaving for lunch, but working through it.

As someone just said, seems they are at least getting along if they are going to break bread together.

But why? The judge and defense didn't mind dragging everyone along. Why should the jury be held to a higher standard. Give them a break!

I dont give them a break, I didnt agree with the DT , judge etc dragging this along either so why should I stop complaining now? LOL They really need to give the Alexander family a break..thats who has suffered the most here.

Welp,

Gonna , hang my head low for messing up a day late and dollar short post about the Jury earlier, coming in tomorrow...

Oh, Lyric! Don't! We all make mistakes. OMG- the ones I have made. You are the best, stop now and pull yourself together- we need you! (((((hugs)))))~ Frigga

Jurors laughing and smiling......I feel sick. So sorry for the family....must feel like stabs to the heart watching this.

I agree! Terribly inappropriate and insensitive.

as per Beth

Jurors just walked out. Juror #16 was carrying the crock pot and #1 was carrying a large tupperware-type container or a baking dish with a lid. It looks like it was dessert...

I wonder what lunch will be on Monday?

Is the budget so tight in AZ they have to provide their own lunch? Most places bring it in for them.

Jurors laughing and smiling......I feel sick. So sorry for the family....must feel like stabs to the heart watching this.

I don't think so. That is not how I would take it. I would take it that they are getting along and there is not big fighting and anger. That would scare me more.

Jen says someone brought cake. This jury is starting to sound ridiculous lol.

This kind of reminds me of another jury. The one in FL. Ok, I won't go that far and I'm staying positive but I'm just glad we have that Murder conviction over with.

Ya know- I don't think its beneficial to send bad vibes or bad Juju out to the jurors.

I don't.

I don't either.
This Jury has endured so much as well.

I think it is very inappropriate that they pass any family on either side as they exit....I am now pretty sure the life sentence will be their option and they are sleeping on it...sure hope my feeling is wrong.

I'm not liking the smiling and laughing.

I don't.

I completely agree..

Oh, Lyric! Don't! We all make mistakes. OMG- the ones I have made. You are the best, stop now and pull yourself together- we need you! (((((hugs)))))~ Frigga

:loveyou:
:tyou:

Well I'm off to bed guys. I'll no doubt be in and out over the next three days but think I need a break from the stress of this lol

I dont give them a break, I didnt agree with the DT , judge etc dragging this along either so why should I stop complaining now? LOL They really need to give the Alexander family a break..thats who has suffered the most here.

I'm also an equal opportunity critic. And why should the jury lower their standards to those of DT and court? /bitter rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14