VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Break 2/27 thru 3/2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm from Rotan, Texas where my dads folks were cattle ranchers and mothers folks are cotton farmers. Lived and practiced in Houston for 25 years and retired to the beaches near Corpus Christi.
Back in Houston this week and next for the World Championship BBQ Cook Off and Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo

image.jpg

I don't think they took it off. I think that it was not an option to deliberate that day. The case has been off on fridays since the beginning. There is a reason that goes beyond this trial. I wish people would stop criticizing this jury at all.
I wish people would stop being critical of a process that many of them have never ever had to participate in.

The judge clearly offered to them they could deliberate today. They declined. I think someone felt strongly the only way cooler heads would prevail, much like when you send two kids to opposite rooms to cool down, or a husband and wife reconcile after a break......sometimes a break from arguing does help put things in perspective. The judge did offer for Friday, as she is indeed there all day today, handling other matters but they declined. I am certain. I just think rather than give in, they took a break. I am rooting for them. Certainly.

I'm from Rotan, Texas where my dads folks were cattle ranchers and mothers folks are cotton farmers. Lived and practiced in Houston for 25 years and retired to the beaches near Corpus Christi.
Back in Houston this week and next for the World Championship BBQ Cookoff and Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo

View attachment 70267

Looks like my smoked brisket!

It hasn't been discussed much but have any of you given thought to the juror inquiry about reading notes "silently or individually" during breaks? This question has my curiosity peaked, and I wonder what this could indicate. Any thoughts?

Back in Houston this week and next for the World Championship BBQ Cookoff and Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo

View attachment 70267

born and raised in texas, still here, living only 20 minutes from galveston..

was in Corpus last summer, to see the lady Lex..air craft carrier..to lounge beach side..to take in the sights and do some fishing...

Awesome, crazy the things you find out on down times. Mr DD is my fellow alum.

Yep!

And my son wanted to finish his BS degree from there, but he's stationed in VA (Navy) for the next 4 years, and they didn't have enough online options for him to complete it...sigh.

:) I can't tell you how much I miss Texas, especially now! :cold: :snowflake:

Hey now, we had actual SNOW this week in the Waco area! It lasted for about 4 hours!!!!
And ice one morning :) ---- the whole city shut down! ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
internationalsleuth