VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Break 2/27 thru 3/2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathy ‏@courtchatter 21s21 seconds ago Now Sam just came and got things from the victim room and left. Looks like we may be wrapping up for the day. Stay tuned #jodiarias

kinda disappointing...think they are going to hang then if its not today

AS per BK Samantha Alexander and her aunt just walked out of their witness room. They're sitting at the other end of the hall now.

I don't understand why the jury couldn't deliberate 12 hours a day for the next 10 days straight if they wanted to..........they've earned the right to make a few rules of their own.

who got to take these pics of her in jail? a guard? MDRL? I would think she would meet with her team in a special room not in her cell.

I was wondering how someone managed to get a camera/phone in to take photos of her.

marking my spot

and I asked a question before the door slammed in how do you let the other person know that you smoke pot, other than the red eyes and munchies? Do you flash a hand signal? or work 420 into a conversation?

It is still open and I always close the door "gently". :happydance:

marking my spot

and I asked a question before the door slammed in how do you let the other person know that you smoke pot, other than the red eyes and munchies? Do you flash a hand signal? or work 420 into a conversation?

Idk but Eugene, OR had a 420 festival thingy when I spent a summer there moons ago. I believe wiki says some kids started it to signal each other at school and such and it just grew.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk 2

I don't understand why the jury couldn't deliberate 12 hours a day for the next 10 days straight if they wanted to..........they've earned the right to make a few rules of their own.

They do make their own rules.

marking my spot

I guess I just don't understand why this jury is not sequestered and even more strange to me is they would not deliberate tomorrow and would take a long weekend? I will never understand this case and this phase at all.

I think it's a just you kinda know. Like um yeah.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 21s21 seconds ago Now Sam just came and got things from the victim room and left. Looks like we may be wrapping up for the day. Stay tuned #jodiarias

kinda disappointing...think they are going to hang then if its not today

We don't know if they are gonna to be hung.. give them benefit of doubt......... REMINDER death penalty case is very serious

Cathy Courtchat tweeted about speaking to one of T's roommates after the murder. Mimi apparently received a threatening anonymous call in that short time she dated Travis.

The Juliette Geurts trial has a verdict in!

Idk but Eugene, OR had a 420 festival thingy when I spent a summer there moons ago. I believe wiki says some kids started it to signal each other at school and such and it just grew.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk 2

years ago 4:20 was high school dismissal time. It stuck

The attorneys and family were most likely there because Downtown Phoenix traffic can be a nightmare around this time of day. The freeways, you never can predict so it was wise to be there. if it's Monday, so be it. I don't think that means anything- one way or the other. I am still very hopeful they will get the verdict they seek.

The Juliette Geurts trial has a verdict in!

I'm from Nebraska and it shames me that this was so long in coming and the charges so minimal.

Happy for the guilty verdict though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member