VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow! Took me all day to get caught up! A couple of things really ticked me off in nurmi's closing (well everything about it really), one was that travis ripped pages out of her journal. I think jodi ripped those pages out so she could rewrite history or rather her story/lies.
Also when he said the state wants to keep dv in the closet don't believe the victims and he was talking about jodi! Jodi is not the victim nurmi!
And when he said that juan showing the photo of travis with his throat slit was disgusting...well that was jodi's artwork nurmi!
And then finally the fact that he has held onto and remembered that dr. Demarte did not say good morning to him and he got his widdle feelings hurt is so rediculous. To mention that in closing tells me he took that very personally.
And finally i think nurmi could possibly be a closet pedo or something because he sure likes to talk about sex and use vulgarity and then has the audacity to say juan showing travis with a slit throat is disgusting? That picture was the truth and yes it was disgusting and jodi is responsible for that disgusting "event".

Amen!

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 28s28 seconds ago
Jurors have gone home for the day. NO verdict. #jodiarias

They're gone.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 6s6 seconds ago

Jurors have left for the day #jodiarias #3tvarias

KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield 42s43 seconds ago
Jury going home. #jodiarias

Okay.. Im out for tonight.. Ill be checking in tomorrow! Have a good one peeps.

I think no verdict today means no DP.... :twocents:

I hope I am very wrong.

Nah. Five months of mystery to vent about and discuss, feeling each other out, going back to notes from the beginning. I'm glad they're not rushing.

Same here, remember when "The Joy of Sex" and "The Kinsey Report" were released? Jeez, even us old geezers are that prudish!

Right?! Boomers are a huge demographic, inclusive of many beliefs. Some religious, some hedonistic, every degree between the extremes. All races, too! Just b/c a juror is 'older' doesn't make him/her a prude, or someone who can't perceive this kind of evil act.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 44s 44 seconds ago
Jurors have left for the day #jodiarias #3tvarias

oh well hoping for tomorrow!!

I'd like to see the estimate of cost per AZ taxpayer of this trial and re-trial rather than the per capita cost estimate. JMO

I don't. It could mean like with other juries they decided and they are going to sleep on it.

Also, we all need to keep in mind that Juan may have been able to get her 18 days of testimony in as an exhibit (something was tweeted but never confirmed). So, if that's the case, they may feel like they need to read it since she never completed her story of events.

That is not screwed up that is in deference to the civil servants that give their all everyday and deserve to go home too. Arias is not the most important person in the world. They have to play by the rules. Jurors will deliberate 9:30 to 4:30

Weren't te jurors required to stay in the Caylee case? And made to come in on the weekend? Working lunches catered?

MC Superior Court @courtpio · 26s27 seconds ago
State v ‪#‎JodiArias‬: The jury has left for the day. They will return tomorrow at 9am to deliberate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa