VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually he said that when you are in the room with her that you can tell she is really really not right. That she has weird reactions to things, and will be crying or mad and then immediately start smiling. He said that when you are with her you can just tell something is wrong with her.

Oh My Goodness,

Jodi fooled Troy too. No big surprise there.

Actually, it was an article from an inmate that stated Estrella was worse than prison in AZ, making reference to just how bad the jail is. Even Haden just said that max security had more niceties (something to that effect).

While I do believe she will have herself a following in prison and be able to manipulate some, she will also have her haters who will make her life in there a living hell. So life in prison is not going to be all fun and games for her. Someone here said prison will be easy compared to jail for her and I don't believe that for a minute. Yes she is a conniving manipulator but she will mess with the wrong person and then what? I too want Death for her but LWOP won't be a party. I refuse to allow myself to think of LWOP as a loss. Her life is over no matter what the verdict is.

Anyone checked in on the JA support pages recently? What is the vibe there?

I have in the past. All done with JA -related filth and lies, though. Maybe someone else will look....

No. But I do believe she made anyone she was ever "close" to feel enough rage to WANT to hurt her. I think that's why Travis pounded his head against the closet door that one day.

And...Pappa Arias may well have shoved her into a wall one time. She stayed out all night at 16 or 17, mocked him when he asked her where she had been, and obviously was good with saying things like FU to her father? Yah...I can believe a shove.

What's remarkable is that she WASN'T abused.

She has a natural propensity to exasperate people. I have certainly felt that just looking at and listening to her for all these months, and I don't have to live with her!

Oh My Goodness,

Jodi fooled Troy too. No big surprise there.

No she didn't fool him. She is not right. It is not that he thinks she is innocent or should get off he just is stating the truth. She is definitely not right in the head. Which is why she murdered someone and we haven't.

I hate to break it to ya, but no matter how good or bad Juan's closing was, it makes no difference. This Jury will do what it will. I still don't think she will get the DP, as much as I want her to.

I don't want to see so many who believe she should get death disappointed. Remember Caylee.

Just because we believe something, doesn't mean the jury will. :twocents:

Aw come on! I saw Donovan last trial. But this has to be a man!! Did she have surgery? I bet Sandi Arias ditches her/him soon as verdict comes in. Hmmmm.

It doesn't matter to respectful people what someone's gender identity is.....

I can't understand why someone's gender identity would suggest they don't have people who care about them and find them likable.

I have in the past. All done with JA -related filth and lies, though. Maybe someone else will look....

I took one for the team and went. It was vile. Traumatic stress inducing vile. Don't make me ever go there again :)

She has a natural propensity to exasperate people. I have certainly felt that just looking at and listening to her for all these months, and I don't have to live with her!

As Travis wrote..."she has an uncanny way of getting under my skin."

I went to the Posecutors page earlier today. Article said jurors want to stay til ninish. No court on Friday. I feel in my craw
they will be done before Friday. Be nice to have it over with by the weekend. The jurors have lost enough time. I too feel they had a good idea on a vote weeks ago. I wonder if JA will wait it out at Estrella. how far from the jail? so long since we discussed it I forgot

I looked, a bit. Not much happening. One thing I did see though, was it was claimed at one of those spots that DeAnna is the one who slashed the tires.

I think the pedo lie just might be the thing that pushes the jury to vote death. What an evil thing to say about someone, especially when they can't defend themselves because you already killed them horribly.

I wonder if any of the jurors like sex? :rolleyes: Nurmi's little "no one says these things" speech might fall a little flat.

BBM - Sheesh you're acting like the defense said Travis was a bad guy. KN told us today that wasn't the case. What trial were you following? :angel:

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 1m1 minute ago
Getting ready to hear when the jury is leaving for the day. #jodiarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 2m2 minutes ago
Getting ready to hear when the jury is leaving for the day. #jodiarias

ya, I am wondering if they went into deliberation room, took an early vote and were more in agreement than we think. Probably said we'll be out of here by friday and lets do this and be out of here by 9 tonight. I can see that happening! fingers crossed.

I went to the Posecutors page earlier today. Article said jurors want to stay til ninish. No court on Friday. I feel in my craw
they will be done before Friday. Be nice to have it over with by the weekend. The jurors have lost enough time. I too feel they had a good idea on a vote weeks ago. I wonder if JA will wait it out at Estrella. how far from the jail? so long since we discussed it I forgot

They want to stay until 9 tonight? That's GREAT!!!!!

They can't though according to court experts. The court house actually closes.. That is at least what reporters are saying.

Can you provide a link to this page? TIA :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa