VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually he said that when you are in the room with her that you can tell she is really really not right. That she has weird reactions to things, and will be crying or mad and then immediately start smiling. He said that when you are with her you can just tell something is wrong with her.

Yet, so many didn't see that about her at all. Certainly not for a first, second, or third impression. Maybe jail doesn't really agree with her. :)

Game night for me! UK Wildcats 27-0. I can't miss my game!

Just getting back today and YIPEEEE Verdict Watch.

I was hoping. Now gonna go read what I missed. Ill check back as soon as I can figure out most of what i missed.

YIPPEEEE again. Hope JA is sweating bullets. LOL

I wonder what we will learn after the verdict, about Juror #1. I want to know what was up with him/her.
I also wonder what that did to: 1) Juror #1's mind to be called out like that, and 2) what it did with other jurors' perception of Juror #1.

Does anyone believe that Jodi was ever abused? I don't. Not for one moment.

Wasn't too hard to convince all 12 jurors to sentence Wendi Andriano to death. Shouldn't be that hard here either. Jodi has no redeeming qualities.

Actually, the Andriano jury had a holdout, an older woman who was reluctant to vote for death. Eventually, other jurors convinced her that she, too, was being manipulated by Andriano, and she then capitulated.

I hope we get a verdict tomorrow. It has to be just killing the Alexanders waiting again..

A lady at Subway told us that Jean was set up around the corner in the courtyard where HLN did their broadcast for the first trial. I didn't go over because I'm headed home to take care of the hubby. Tammy has quite a bit of footage of me being interviewed that she will release after the verdict because it is interspersed with actual footage from the trial.

Thanks .... can someone bring it over to the Sidebar? This fast pace here is too much for me. Would love to see it!

Anyone checked in on the JA support pages recently? What is the vibe there?

No. I think she brought it all on herself and made choices. I'm sure everyone on this planet has suffered some form "abuse". IMO, there is no evidence of abuse serious enough to commit 1st degree murder.

Obviously Hayden is as enamored with Jodi as the first foreman was.

What does it take to get an honest to goodness neutral reporter at a time like this?

No. No way. Not by her parents. Not by a neighbor or cousin or friend. Not by a boyfriend.
But if we all hope real hard, maybe when she gets to prison someone will oblige?

Gosh, I was coming to see if there might be a verdict. Unless they made up their minds weeks ago for the same sentence, then I predict it will take time. I want them to view every bit of evidence, every interview with Jodi. I do not think they will look at *advertiser censored* evidence at all. They have heard about it for months. If they are into *advertiser censored*, they likely want to get this done and get home and watch it on their own tv. Just sayin....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa