VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My last post regarding the voodoo doll was deleted... I apologize to the mods if there was something inappropriate in there. I promise I wasn't trying to make more work for you!

Just getting back today and YIPEEEE Verdict Watch.

I was hoping. Now gonna go read what I missed. Ill check back as soon as I can figure out most of what i missed.

YIPPEEEE again. Hope JA is sweating bullets. LOL

We'll be here for you when you come back from reading Nurmi's closing. :D

Troy is telling the story now of what happened when he did the JA interview. He said that she was running the show and had all of her followers holding signage and fawning all over her. Also begged her to sing for him and then did a 4 part original song, then sang the national anthem. Ya, she is gonna have fun being the popular girl in prison.

While I do believe she will have herself a following in prison and be able to manipulate some, she will also have her haters who will make her life in there a living hell. So life in prison is not going to be all fun and games for her. Someone here said prison will be easy compared to jail for her and I don't believe that for a minute. Yes she is a conniving manipulator but she will mess with the wrong person and then what? I too want Death for her but LWOP won't be a party. I refuse to allow myself to think of LWOP as a loss. Her life is over no matter what the verdict is.

Actually he said that when you are in the room with her that you can tell she is really really not right. That she has weird reactions to things, and will be crying or mad and then immediately start smiling. He said that when you are with her you can just tell something is wrong with her.

She seems pretty darn clear when she was so adept at going head to head with Juan while on the stand during her murder trial.

From News20

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 8m8 minutes ago

#JodiArias' mom & sister leave court after defense's closing arguments.

B-tw8IsUEAAYtOn.jpg

OMG! I've already seen that pic a number of times, and am just now realizing that the "dude" in the mohawk/mullet and bright yellow shirt is Donavan (as per hWild's description).

Obviously Hayden is as enamored with Jodi as the first foreman was.

What does it take to get an honest to goodness neutral reporter at a time like this?

What? No he isn't. I don't know where you get that.. He also made comments about JSS losing control of her courtroom.

Jarrett Seltzer @JarrettSeltzer · 58s 59 seconds ago
We are still here @lisa6654 @TrialDiariesJ

Just getting back today and YIPEEEE Verdict Watch.

I was hoping. Now gonna go read what I missed. Ill check back as soon as I can figure out most of what i missed.

YIPPEEEE again. Hope JA is sweating bullets. LOL

If you want to save yourself from a migraine, skip Nurms and just read Juan's amazing closing :juanettes:

Obviously Hayden is as enamored with Jodi as the first foreman was.

What does it take to get an honest to goodness neutral reporter at a time like this?

I really don't think he is enamored with Jodi. Watching the live youtube feed and he really doesn't seem to be at all. He seems sad about the whole thing for everyone's pain in the families. And I agree, it is terribly sad for everyone.

Wow..just getting on and skimming really fast because I can't tolerate another "trash day" for Travis. Trying fast to catch up but couple things I noticed.

Eric from twitter reported that two jurors did in fact take the bait this morning and looked at Jodi with KN pointed in her direction.
I hate, hate, hate that we lost juror 13 and got the cowboy..not sure about loosing #2 would have rather lost #1 imo..but, reported that both 2 and 13 looked upset they are alts..especially #2.

Who is Eric?

(I don't tweet so I apologize if it's obvious who he is. I like to know so I can better determine if his opinion is one I should care about or not.)

TY

OMG! I've already seen that pic a number of times, and am just now realizing that the "dude" in the mohawk/mullet and bright yellow shirt is Donavan (as per hWild's description).

Aw come on! I saw Donovan last trial. But this has to be a man!! Did she have surgery? I bet Sandi Arias ditches her/him soon as verdict comes in. Hmmmm.

Does anyone believe that Jodi was ever abused? I don't. Not for one moment.

No. But I do believe she made anyone she was ever "close" to feel enough rage to WANT to hurt her. I think that's why Travis pounded his head against the closet door that one day.

And...Pappa Arias may well have shoved her into a wall one time. She stayed out all night at 16 or 17, mocked him when he asked her where she had been, and obviously was good with saying things like FU to her father? Yah...I can believe a shove.

What's remarkable is that she WASN'T abused.

I wonder what it was in the sandwich baggie that JW showed to Flores & Juan this morning?

Probably a deceased frog for Juan courtesy of JAII. That's what they call him over there... LMAO @ LUNATICS.

I wonder what we will learn after the verdict, about Juror #1. I want to know what was up with him/her.
I also wonder what that did to: 1) Juror #1's mind to be called out like that, and 2) what it did with other jurors' perception of Juror #1.

I wonder if JM brought attention to Juror 1 because they appeared uncomfortable having Geffner focusing on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa