VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 41

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought JSS was going to answer the juror questions in writing and send it back to them. This trial has some many leaks for being such a secret. :rolleyes: Hopefully, this type of secret trial will never happen again.

She hasn't devalued MDLR yet either. Of course, that's coming.

I don't think MDLR will be allowed to visit her for a period of 2 years at least because of their "professional" (yeah right! Lol) relationship. It would be seen as "unprofessional" not that MDLR seems to care about looking unprofessional from her Tweets.

What I've read is that Perryville will not be so bad at all. She will have the opportunity for work program, education program, have more open visitation, get to exercise and socialize with the other women. I've read a couple accounts from women who say Perryvile is better than Estrella. Yes, that sheriff is one tough dude. But he has nothing to do with this.

Death row is 23 hour a day solitary, no socializing, no employment or education programs, she will get to go outside alone for a short time and shower and that's it. It is hell. It makes people suicidal.

Will she ever be executed? The odds are in her favor but it is far from a certainty. Even the Alexanders say that it is unlikely. But death row is the harshest punishment out there and that's why they want it. There's no comparing gen pop or death row. It won't be the same deal if she gets life or death.

I think Perryville has a print shop where some inmates work too.
Read Slumber Party From Hell
The lady did six years in Perryville and while it's very very harsh she thought it a step up from Estrella and Sheriff Joe's accommodations and meals

Thank you!! This is exactly what I think happened. Hopefully, everyone reads your post.

I totally agree this is probably what happened. They were like We NEED #2's notes and one of the other jurors said I'll switch places with her. I think they wanted her notes!

I just don't like this idea of the jurors wanting to crawl up in all the "evidence". They ought to KNOW by now that most of the "evidence"........isn't. It's not like it's the guilt phase. Not one bit of the sex tapes, *advertiser censored* claims, abuse claims, transcripts, are mitigators for that monster. We ALL know that.

I don't know about her starting programs, but LWOP is not solitary. It will be at first but she will work her way up to general population where there is education programs and work programs and more socializing with other inmates.

Yeah but it takes years to get out doesn't it? Like 3-4?

I just don't like this idea of the jurors wanting to crawl up in all the "evidence". They ought to KNOW by now that most of the "evidence"........isn't. It's not like it's the guilt phase. Not one bit of the sex tapes, *advertiser censored* claims, abuse claims, transcripts, are mitigators for that monster. We ALL know that.

That is their job. To make sure they make the right decision. Them wanting to do a good job should not be scary or offensive. They are deciding whether someone lives or dies. They are taking it seriously. IT is not a soap opera or just for our pleasure or amusement.
They were not privy to the entire first trial.

Suggestion to tweeters....

do some sleuthing and see if either of the alternates pops up holding a bowl of chili.

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: OMG ... I can't stop laughing at this one !

:cheers:

Deduction, dear Watson. A juror asked to be released. The matter was handled quickly, apparently early on in deliberations or even beforehand. Hence, she was denied or replaced.

There was no one from the media to hear it. Beth was in early doing some work as the judge was handling other cases but she heard it out in the hallway as a rumor.

I don't know about her starting programs, but LWOP is not solitary. It will be at first but she will work her way up to general population where there is education programs and work programs and more socializing with other inmates.

she can work her way up to medium security...which is just not cool

Yeah but it takes years to get out doesn't it? Like 3-4?

I read earlier it's two. But I think it can be earlier, on case by case basis. I have heard Devault is already in general population and has a "job."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth