VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Youu know what just occurred to me. There is actually a news chopper following the Llamas. Someone just posted to dump a bag of carrots on the ground and they'd stop.lol

That has always been my question, why?? The mother, dad nor aunt didn't take the stand either and I recall how George and Cindy helped their daughter Casey walk. The DT team certainly trashed mom and dad.

Next trial I am going to check to make sure the defendant is an orphan.

I agree. If it were my daughter trashing me in court, accusing me of things that weren't true, having her sex life laid out, hell if my daughter slaughtered someone the way CMJA did and then smeared his name with the absolute lies she has I would have been long gone. I love my kids, however, I couldn't sit through that! You could tell by Sandy's face that CMJA was lying about her childhood. The look on her and Sue's face spoke volumes. I don't like the way she has conducted herself at times, but I also give her credit for sitting through the absolute carp that CMJA and the DT spewed.

I would be there with my daughter NO MATTER WHAT. My love is unconditional and I definitely would feel responsible in some way. Your child is part of of you, for better or worse. However, after the verdict is read, I would profusely apologize to the victims family for what my child did. In other words, I would always love my daughter but I would never lie for her or pretend she was a victim when she was the killer.

True justice for Travis would be for all the jury to agree she deserves death and that is what they give her. All the evidence presented shows she should get death and only death. imo

That would mean they were actually able to put aside the gender of the murderer and look only at the evidence showing how heinous and cruel it truly was.

But I am not holding my breath waiting for that to happen.

Now if we were on verdict watch where Travis was the defendant instead of being the defenseless victim.... I wouldn't be worried at all about what the punishment would be. In fact had that been the case we wouldn't even be here today waiting and he would already be on death row since last year.

Over and over again, we see the victim is not only devalued by the murderer but also by the jurors who refuse to give the same severe punishment they would give if JA had been a man murdering a female in this manner.

I would be more surprised if they stepped up to the plate and gave her death which she is richly deserves.

Which one is it? One of you would make a very bad witness!:giggle:
You can rewind on the youtube channel to hear him. The girl asked who was with Jodi's mother & he said a nephew and her sister. That's all he said about them. Then Troy said he spoke to Sandy this morning & she said she would not be there for verdict. Troy did not mention anymore of conversation. Nothing about stress. The host didn't ask him anymore details or why. She may have told him, but he didn't say anymore than that.

Hilarious. They just said on fox that viewers are increasing to watch the llamas and they care more about them than JA. They said it would hurt her feelings. LOL. It sure would! Also saying they are there to support TA.

Youu know what just occurred to me. There is actually a news chopper following the Llamas. Someone just posted to dump a bag of carrots on the ground and they'd stop.lol

That's what I said: FOOD.

If you chase they will run. Now they are scared so it will be harder. errrrrr.....dumb animal control. Wasn't a serial killer once in animal control??

Maybe crockpot lady can offer to lure the llamas with her chili.

Would someone be so kind as to post the link for notification when the verdict is reached please. I can't seem to locate it.

Thank you in advance.

That has always been my question, why?? The mother, dad nor aunt didn't take the stand either and I recall how George and Cindy helped their daughter Casey walk. The DT team certainly trashed mom and dad.

I'm thinking either...
1. They were not credible and wouldn't stand up to JM and the things they said to investigators.
2. They refused - they are "standing" by her as much as they can without compromising
3. Jodi didn't want them to because well who knows what Jodi thinks at any given minute

My bet is on 3.

Many of you have probably seen this already, but it's always funny. :laughcry:

[video=youtube;UTUL6P6mQAg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTUL6P6mQAg[/video]

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias will wear civilian clothes for her sentencing. I am live here now: http://youtu.be/XrpbpAtGE9Y

Wow. That surprises me. I mean, I can see her wearing civilian clothes for the verdict (I don't agree with it but can see it being allowed) but I see no reason whatsoever for her to wear civvies for sentencing.

Maybe if it's DP, verdict and sentencing will happen on the same day.

Hayden's on fox youtube channel- Said he talked to Sandy Arias this morn & she told him she will NOT be in courthouse for the verdict!!

I'm probably going to be in the minority on this but I think that's an incredibly crappy thing for Jodi's mom to do. Please don't read that as me having any sympathy for Jodi whatsoever. My opinion speaks to Sandy as a mother. She was mom enough to sit in Court everyday and mom enough to peddle pedo letters that she knew were fake but she's not mom enough to support her daughter when the real chips are down. I disagree with Sandy's handling of the victim and his family but I did have respect for her that she showed love and support to her daughter. You CAN still do that but still think/know your child should pay the consequences for their actions except for paying for it with their life. I don't begrudge her for not wanting Jodi to get the death penalty. But she SHOULD be in that Courthouse when the verdict is read.

I agree. This is 1 case I would have no problem in giving DP.

She is so deserving of that sentence because she shows no signs of being sorry and shows no signs of changing her ways.

Hatfield, isn't it strange how you live all your life (in my case a long time) and you are against the DP, then you follow a trial that grips your heart in pain and suddenly, you feel a tiny bit of what the family feels and you are wishing you could inject the needle yourself!

That's what I said: FOOD.If you chase they will run. Now they are scared so it will be harder. errrrrr.....dumb animal control. Wasn't a serial killer once in animal control??
*waves*Yeah, BTK from Park City, KS. He was a compliance officer.

You can rewind on the youtube channel to hear him. The girl asked who was with Jodi's mother & he said a nephew and her sister. That's all he said about them. Then Troy said he spoke to Sandy this morning & she said she would not be there for verdict. Troy did not mention anymore of conversation. Nothing about stress. The host didn't ask him anymore details or why. She may have told him, but he didn't say anymore than that.

Not gonna argue. Rewind to 2.00.20 and listen yourself.

You know what .. they need a huge net to throw over the llama's .. also, chasing them with cars is just the stupidest thing ever.

I'm thinking either...
1. They were not credible and wouldn't stand up to JM and the things they said to investigators.
2. They refused - they are "standing" by her as much as they can without compromising
3. Jodi didn't want them to because well who knows what Jodi thinks at any given minute

My bet is on 3.

My bet is on #1. Way too much for Juan to expose under cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic