VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am truly suprised by this. Wonder what her reasoning is. After all this time sitting through the trial and to not be there for the verdict is astounding to me.

It's astounding to me too. After riding out the trial and being there, why would you not be there for a life or death final decision? Will she ever visit Arias again?

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 31s32 seconds ago
We may have a question...Mike went into courtroom #jodiarias #3tvarias

i don't think this jury wants to be a 'hung jury'. i'm sure they know the tremendous pressure on themselves to come back with a proper verdict. i'm sure they got wind of how much this trial is costing the arizona taxpayers, they know the last jury hung.... honestly, i bet they REALLY want to give a proper verdict this time... a hung jury would be wasteful of the last five months.

i had to skip ahead because i was getting behind so i don't know the status with the jury switcheroo, i was just thinking maybe a female wanted off and they wanted another female to replace her?

From Jen:

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 13s13 seconds ago

Mike the court reporter went in and now out so nothing to report at the moment #jodiarias #3tvarias.

Oh I realize we need humor. I have enjoyed the funny posts a lot. But on twitter sometimes
its kinda crazy. Some people can be really annoying with their humor regarding Travis's very
serious situation. I feel bad for his family and friends. Some things posted I feel are JA supporters causing drama. It riles up the masses.
Please you don't need to apologize. :):):)

While I totally agree with you this is very serious...some humor helps with the nerves. I have posted some humor tweets just to bring a bit of levity to the situation however my apologies if I've offended.

Look, I'm on the jury as a woman...i know100% jodi arias saw travis taking another girl to cancan, and was like ... O snap! And she got her a$$ in the car and drove 1000 miles to have a no holds barred cage fight on travis.

Done. Boom...that's all folks.

Moo

I'm probably going to be in the minority on this but I think that's an incredibly crappy thing for Jodi's mom to do. Please don't read that as me having any sympathy for Jodi whatsoever. My opinion speaks to Sandy as a mother. She was mom enough to sit in Court everyday and mom enough to peddle pedo letters that she knew were fake but she's not mom enough to support her daughter when the real chips are down. I disagree with Sandy's handling of the victim and his family but I did have respect for her that she showed love and support to her daughter. You CAN still do that but still think/know your child should pay the consequences for their actions except for paying for it with their life. I don't begrudge her for not wanting Jodi to get the death penalty. But she SHOULD be in that Courthouse when the verdict is read.

Apple didn't fall far from the tree....that taking responsibility thing...
But I guess you can feel for her. Has to be embarrassing when all eyes are on you to see your response. But incredible that she wouldn't be there. Maybe she knows if they sentence Jodi to death, she will maybe pass out or be ill? I know I would. Hate judging her but darn it, when she wore those purple ribbons during the first trial, that did it for me.

That's what I said: FOOD.

If you chase they will run. Now they are scared so it will be harder. errrrrr.....dumb animal control. Wasn't a serial killer once in animal control??

Yep...BTK! I live in the area! He thought he was so smart he used a church computer disc and got caught because the PD were able to trace it back to the church which led to him! It was not wiped clean of old info! Smart no way. The only thing he did was plead guilty right away and saved the family a lot more heart aches....I am sure he thought it benefited him. They just showed a picture of him on the news last night of his latest prison shot, he has aged and lost a lot of weight since he was arrested 10 years ago. He also had plans of another murder the news said (Channel 12 KWCH, Wichita). KWCH has the interview done with the last PD chief and also some other info on the crimes.... they say it is on their site.

Hope the Llamas are okay.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Mike the court reporter went in and now out so nothing to report at the moment #jodiarias #3tvarias.

way way way OT... but. Two more weeks until Amanda Knox hears whether or not she needs to pack for a run to the border.

Thanks for this Hope. I haven't checked in there for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlitedragon