VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My dog thinks it's more important that he goes out to potty than his momma be on the laptop all day! :giggle:

The llama news is the best news I've seen in a while, omg
Remember during the original trial when Weebles used to post funny animal GIFs to break the tension? This llama drama is just about as good.

Damnit, they were trying to tell us of impending doom, but we arrested them!

image.jpg

...Perhaps mom wont be in the courtroom because she has already secured an interview that she will get paid for.

This is along the lines of my thinking: SA doesn't want to be approached by media immediately following the verdict because she's promised someone an exclusive.

Far from expressing any sorrow or apology for what Jodi did, Aunt Sue (Jodi's mom's twin sis) hast posted that the Alexanders should apologize to HER family for what TA did to Jodi. The grand canyon is a good place for Jodi's family to visit because their delusions are as deep as the Grand Canyon itself.

Perhaps mom wont be in the courtroom because she has already secured an interview that she will get paid for.

While I appreciate and agree with your post, this is all on Jodi. It just seems her family has become as delusional as Jodi is.

Wow. That surprises me. I mean, I can see her wearing civilian clothes for the verdict (I don't agree with it but can see it being allowed) but I see no reason whatsoever for her to wear civvies for sentencing.

Maybe if it's DP, verdict and sentencing will happen on the same day.

I wish JSS would make CMJA stand for the reading of the verdict. I never understood that.

Cheryl Landedonmoon ‏@DrCherylllP · 4h4 hours ago
Key evidence in #jodiarias is WITHIN sex tape. TA says "is it bad we finally did it?" Said 20 months AFTER meeting. Throws arias' claims out

Is this for real? Anyone?

My dog thinks it's more important that he goes out to potty than his momma be on the laptop all day! :giggle:

But will your pup still listen to you talk about the trial? My dogs are the only ones left in my family that will :) They are so loyal!

AZlawyer just said that is a major problem if that's the case, vs. the one juror ASKING to be excused.
I thought AZL stated that it would be an issue if the other 11 jurors ALL requested that they wanted #2 in her place. That would be an issue.??? I could have misunderstood and I am hoping by the time I catch up it will be a non issue.

Apple didn't fall far from the tree....that taking responsibility thing...
But I guess you can feel for her. Has to be embarrassing when all eyes are on you to see your response. But incredible that she wouldn't be there. Maybe she knows if they sentence Jodi to death, she will maybe pass out or be ill? I know I would. Hate judging her but darn it, when she wore those purple ribbons during the first trial, that did it for me.

Right I think Sandy has done a lot of misguided things wearing the purple ribbons is just one of many. One thing I think that wasn't misguided is sitting in Court everyday and letting her daughter know she loves her. I don't think anyone can begrudge her for that. Her comments on her daughters victim is misfortunate and she has not handled herself well in that regard. But she should be able to take one look at the autopsy photos and know without a doubt that her daughter is too dangerous to ever be set free. As hard a realization that must be she should know that without a doubt she should know more than anyone just how dangerous Jodi really is.

This is along the lines of my thinking: SA doesn't want to be approached by media immediately following the verdict because she's promised someone an exclusive.

I remember during the first trial, Dr Phil was paying for the moms hotel room because they wanted an interview. There was a backlash and they backed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli