VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Can't do it. I have no sympathy what so ever for Sandy "Let me sell these pedophile letters to National Enquirer" Arias. And the fact that they wear "Domestic Violence" ribbons gets on my last nerve. I'd be very sympathetic if they had behaved more like decent human beings towards the Alexanders.

The time in AZ is 12:30? It's 2:30 here. Was wondering if you get up early like I do and get all your errands and housework done before you spend the rest of your day on WS? lol

Cathy@courtchatter
#jodiarias juror swap, what we know: alt juror #2 upset to be alternate, wants to be a sitting juror. Sitting juror (unknown #) willing to trade places. We don't know when they talked, what was said, what their relationship is

This is along the lines of my thinking: SA doesn't want to be approached by media immediately following the verdict because she's promised someone an exclusive.

Please everyone, Sandy Arias DID NOT SAY SHE WON'T BE THERE FOR THE VERDICT...I just listened to it myself...he clearly says Sandy said her sister and nephew would not be back for the verdict, it was too much for them. I know people wanna bash Jodi's mom, and there is certainly good reason to...but let's not also perpetuate false rumors on this site. Thanks...rant over. :gaah:

Heh. Hope someone thinks to take a screenshot and send a postcard to Perryville-- "Dear JA: everyone has moved on. Here's what was more noteworthy in the news than you the day your jury returned a verdict of DP."

OMG, really...that would just be the funniest!
And me? Oh yes, I would get a lot of satisfaction (with a evil smirk!), putting the stamp on and physically putting it in the mailbox.....oh yesssss I would!

Hope, very creative!

oh my gosh... yall are to funny. Co-workers keep picking over cubicle to see what I am laughing about. Yea.. I know I should be working.. but what they dont know wont hurt them. My work ethic has gone down the drain when trial is in session... Yall have made the day go faster... Thanks for that! :dance:

Just posting this ... not sure if accurate or not:

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 3m3 minutes ago

#jodiarias juror swap, what we know:

alt juror #2 upset to be alternate,

wants to be a sitting juror. (cont) http://tl.gd/n_1sku2k0

Just have to share...I'm cleaning up chunks of chewed chocolate chip cookie off my laptop keyboard from laughing so hard!!!

Sorry I'm responding to a post about a member naming the Llamas--Matt & Bobby

Sorry I'm still trying to figure out how to post :0)

from jen:

Jen's trial diaries ‏@trialdiariesj · 13s13 seconds ago

mike the court reporter went in and now out so nothing to report at the moment #jodiarias #3tvarias.

bombshell tonight!!

Nurmi: judge, I request a mistrial. The loose llamas have taken the attention away from my client.

[emoji24] [emoji23]

Will we be able to watch video of the trial once the verdict is reached? I got so lost when the arguments about filming were going on that I don't know how it wound up.

I think she can earn up to a medium security setting. Not sure minimum is an option

For a convicted murderer in Arizona state prison medium is the very most she can aspire to. Her outside security level will never be more than a level 3. Your security is assessed on a yearly basis both internally and externally. Worst is a 5/5 bad risk inside and out. A 5/2 is bad risk outside ok inside. Serving a life sentence the best level Jodi could be is a 3/2.
Now for men on a 3 yard you get 3 15 min phone calls a day 1 hour rec 3 times a week with the rest of the yard visits weekends all contact 4hrs Friday 8 hrs Saturday. And canteen privliges. Cellie or dorm buddies. And job opportunities earning 35 cents an hour.
Serving a life sentence you are automatically a 5/5 which means 23/7 solidarity showers 3 times a week one 15 min phone call a week one four hr no contact visit a week and rec alone for one hr 3 times a week. Very limited canteen and no job opportunities no cellie. This will be for up to 3 years then you can begin to earn your way out.
I have a friend in ASPC Lewis Arizona and I can't see it being much different for women.
I believe Jodi will PC up (protective custody) being high profile so she'll remain at 5/5 level in PC.
They have a very good website with policies etc available to view and an inmate database

#LlamaDrama had the happiest ending I've seen in forever! So happy I was here for that!

oh-llama_o_2302961.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member