VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will we be able to watch video of the trial once the verdict is reached? I got so lost when the arguments about filming were going on that I don't know how it wound up.

Yes, it will be available once the verdict is announced.

The time in AZ is 12:30? It's 2:30 here. Was wondering if you get up early like I do and get all your errands and housework done before you spend the rest of your day on WB? lol

Benefit (well, another) of living in the great Pacific Northwest - trial coverage starts early, often while still in pajamas :)

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision · 3m3 minutes ago
Llamas caught by Maricopa County deputies. Kirk Nurmi appointed council. Says llama's ex viewed *advertiser censored*. Should go free. #LlamasOnTheLam

I'd be afraid a juror who is unhappy being an alternate and wants to be in deliberations has an agenda. There is a reason alternates are randomly chosen.

G'Afternoon,

Wow I come back to Llama's being rounded up, crockpot's, jury peeps wanting to change places and still no verdict.

Still holding out hope they do come back with a verdict today.

I think everyone needs a little peace for the weekend.

errrr cept there will be one, who will never know what another peaceful weekend will feel like. We'll get rid of winter and the fresh green grass will start to feel real nice between the toes, fresh dirt for planting of flowers and veggies. The nice breeze under a shade tree, ahhh yesss can't you just imagine that, I for one can't wait.

Cheryl Landedonmoon ‏@DrCherylllP · 4h4 hours ago
Key evidence in #jodiarias is WITHIN sex tape. TA says "is it bad we finally did it?" Said 20 months AFTER meeting. Throws arias' claims out

Is this for real? Anyone?

I have no idea, I listened to it twice and didn't catch that, does this tweeter have the time in the tape of when he says that?

Just have to share...I'm cleaning up chunks of chewed chocolate chip cookie off my laptop keyboard from laughing so hard!!!

Sorry I'm responding to a post about a member naming the Llamas--Matt & Bobby

Sorry I'm still trying to figure out how to post :0)

Every once in a while, I come up with a good one.

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision · 3m3 minutes ago
Llamas caught by Maricopa County deputies. Kirk Nurmi appointed council. Says llama's ex viewed *advertiser censored*. Should go free. #LlamasOnTheLam

Bahahaha I've got tears y'all.. Tears!!! Omg lol

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: :hilarious:

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision · 6m6 minutes ago

Llamas caught by Maricopa County deputies.

Kirk Nurmi appointed council.

Says llama's ex viewed *advertiser censored*.

Should go free. #LlamasOnTheLam

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: :hilarious:

And mdlr and MK quiet too.. They see The writing on The wall. If she gets the dp i think We might see a bit of shock from cmja

I was thinking about Jodi's reaction when the GUILTY verdict was read at the original trial. She couldn't believe that they jury had actually found her GUILTY. She was sure she'd be acquitted.

From Monica:

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom · 1m1 minute ago

Still hanging out across the street from the Courthouse at @AzSummitLaw

waiting...just waiting...#JodiArias

Apparently Flores has spoken to the Llamas and they were running from two ninjas.

I have no idea, I listened to it twice and didn't catch that, does this tweeter have the time in the tape of when he says that?

I remember something about them talking about how they wish they would have been doing it all along....or something like that??? Jodi saying if that was wrong she did not want to be right.

#LlamaDrama had the happiest ending I've seen in forever! So happy I was here for that!

oh-llama_o_2302961.jpg

Okay maybe I'm drunk but doesn't this white one have the same teeth as Jodi? The resemblance is uncanny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member