VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully no one needs a Frisbee sized valium, but here is one just in case. Share nicely!! :D

untitled.png

Remember during the original trial when Weebles used to post funny animal GIFs to break the tension? This llama drama is just about as good.

Does Weebles post anymore? I was missing those GIFS the other day!

Please everyone, Sandy Arias DID NOT SAY SHE WON'T BE THERE FOR THE VERDICT...I just listened to it myself...he clearly says Sandy said her sister and nephew would not be back for the verdict, it was too much for them. I know people wanna bash Jodi's mom, and there is certainly good reason to...but let's not also perpetuate false rumors on this site. Thanks...rant over. :gaah:

AMEN! Sometimes following posts reminds me of listening to my mostly deaf aunt repeat what she thinks she heard and in her case 95% of the time she gets it wrong (ala 'Emily Latella' of SNL)

Has the transcript of Jodi's secret testimony been released? Where can I read it if it has?

HLN replaying JA's allocution from the Zervakos train wreck

It's not a replay. They're just almost 2 years behind because of all the commercial breaks. But don't worry, they will get you back in the court room LIVE as soon as they get back after this short (15 minute) commercial break.

Or...prosecutorial misconduct.

It should be obvious that Juan Martinez set those llamas free as a distraction.

They were supposed to be Jodi's getaway vehicles. :bananalama: :bananalama:

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: :hilarious:

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision · 6m6 minutes ago

Llamas caught by Maricopa County deputies.

Kirk Nurmi appointed council.

Says llama's ex viewed *advertiser censored*.

Should go free. #LlamasOnTheLam

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: :hilarious:

That is funny as hades!! :dervish: :laughcry:

What a waste of a good mushroom. Don't you have a big juicy T-Bone laying around somewhere?

No. :tears:

[video=youtube;8pyvBpNwHuU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pyvBpNwHuU[/video]

Love me some 'shrooms :)

You know these aren't hallucinogenic, right?

AMEN! Sometimes following posts reminds me of listening to my mostly deaf aunt repeat what she thinks she heard and in her case 95% of the time she gets it wrong (ala 'Emily Latella' of SNL)

Awweee following here reminds you of your deaf aunt? Bless your heart

In any case, throws WHAT claim out?

I just read the transcript of the sex tape and I don't see that either about waiting. Not surprising....for sure JM would have caught that much sooner, nevermind one of the WS following this for so long.

Wow! I sneak in here to take a peak at the verdict watch and the news is runaway llamas. LOL! I'll take that as a good sign that things are running smoothly.

HLN replaying JA's allocution from the Zervakos train wreck.

Cutting my hair and starting a book club sure is a slap in the face then and even more so now. This is all she had to beg for her life? and chose to not give a second one. and again no family willing to stand up for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee