VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordering Chinese tonight and the bar is stocked

I have cocktail envy!! What are you having tonight? I have to go to my son's baseball game conveniently located an hour away. Sigh. I'll need a big glass of something upon my return.

Well, we know one thing, Jodi will feel so betrayed by this jury if they sentence her to death.

Sorry to barge in on the Llama Drama.

I wanted to take the time to thank MeeBee for all her posts and insight throughout this trial. Daily, I look to your posts for clarity and sensibility. You have been a wealth of information throughout this phase of the trial. I'll know something in my head yet, you pull the link out of somewhere and are quick to post the FACTS. It's been much appreciated. You have a very level head, or come across this way because you don't get all caught up in the drama and nonsense. Your little mix-up today, is really the first one I have seen in all these years. Please, cut yourself some slack. I, for one, appreciate all you have done in this case and couldn't let the trial end without saying thank you! So, thank you.

As we are waiting for This verdict, I thought I'd pop over to youtube and watch her Guilty verdict. Still gives me tears.

Yes, and visible upset that she became an alternate. I don't THINK I will ever catch up..ya'll post too much to fast. LOL.

I got behind watching the llama capture.

Cutting my hair and starting a book club sure is a slap in the face then and even more so now. This is all she had to beg for her life? and chose to not give a second one. and again no family willing to stand up for her.

I wonder if it was that Arias did not want her family to stand up for her, or that they refused. Since the mother did show up, I can't understand her refusing to speak for her daughter.

Sorry to barge in on the Llama Drama.

I wanted to take the time to thank MeeBee for all her posts and insight throughout this trial. Daily, I look to your posts for clarity and sensibility. You have been a wealth of information throughout this phase of the trial. I'll know something in my head yet, you pull the link out of somewhere and are quick to post the FACTS. It's been much appreciated. You have a very level head, or come across this way because you don't get all caught up in the drama and nonsense. Your little mix-up today, is really the first one I have seen in all these years. Please, cut yourself some slack. I, for one, appreciate all you have done in this case and couldn't let the trial end without saying thank you! So, thank you.

I second every single word of that! Meebee... you are the bees knees, in the very best way possible!

Apparently Flores has spoken to the Llamas and they were running from two ninjas.

They were never anywhere near Mesa though and they have gas receipts to prove it.

Virtually every element of this trial reminds me of one or more songs from the 1960's through the 1980's.

Even Bryan Neumeister is connected to Blue Oyster Cult.

And whenever I hear Mariah Carey's song Hero, it makes me think of Travis's life. Then I tear up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee