VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And mdlr and MK quiet too.. They see The writing on The wall. If she gets the dp i think We might see a bit of shock from cmja

I've wondered some about that.

But she's uber-narcissistic.

I expect her to state/tweet that this was all a foregone conclusion and that she and the team were always focused on her appeals, appeals which will ultimately result in the set-aside of her guilty verdict.

From Monica:

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom · 58s59 seconds ago

I have had several questions about the jurors' schedule,

remember they are in control, can be friday if they decide #JodiArias

Remember during the original trial when Weebles used to post funny animal GIFs to break the tension? This llama drama is just about as good.

So are two Llamas on the run as close as this trial gets to a lightning strike (C.A.) or the state seal falling off a wall (MacNeill)? Well, then again there was the fun-loving outdoor production of the popular and celebratory "La Cucaracha" outside court one day. Getting punchy here. C'mon, let's go. What's the hold up? Bah, gonna go listen to some Tears For Fears:

"When life begins with needles and pins, it ends with swords and knives"

I've wondered some about that.

But she's uber-narcissistic.

I expect her to state/tweet that this was all a foregone conclusion and that she and the team were always focused on her appeals, appeals which will ultimately result in the set-aside of her guilty verdict.

I completely agree but her initial gut reaction i wonder if we'll see a glimpse of that rage

Will we be able to watch video of the trial once the verdict is reached? I got so lost when the arguments about filming were going on that I don't know how it wound up.

I would expect it to be weeks away with some of the audio/video missing or unusable.

I have no idea, I listened to it twice and didn't catch that, does this tweeter have the time in the tape of when he says that?

I thought TA said that in the sex tape as well, I remember it struck me at the time, "finally"???, but I'm afraid to go back and listen :(

If true that JSS did so, I am really not surprised. Nothing against her on a personal level but even though she has a history as a prosecutor, she seems pro defense. I hope this jury makes a decision so it is not left in the judges hands. JMO and all that.
She's given the DT wide latitude only in this phase, and it's because it's a Death Penalty case. It's not because of Jodi or being Pro-Defense. She would do the same with any other Death Penalty defendant. AZLawyer told us this at the beginning of this trial.

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision · 3m3 minutes ago
Llamas caught by Maricopa County deputies. Kirk Nurmi appointed council. Says llama's ex viewed *advertiser censored*. Should go free. #LlamasOnTheLam

That's hysterical. Well played.

Well, to start with that they were having sex the day of the baptism. That he was a sex addict basically.

Not going to go down slime highway again, so will just say that differing stories about differing sex acts doesn't mean squat.

JM would have known if anything on the tape indicated the tape was not made on May 10 or anything else incriminating.

Been trying to catch up. I really need to go pick up my contact lens, I read that a juror had brought in a "crack pipe" instead of "Crock pot". :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli