VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying to figure out what BBM means. Google says "Blackberry Messaging." Can someone enlighten me? TIA!

This may have been answered already. Does anyone know if the alternates get to listen in on the deliberations?

If I remember it right, I think the answer is they cannot even be in the room with them and the jury deliberations would have to start over of one of them got sick and the alternate was needed.

I believe some of the jurors are smokers, so they'll probably take occasional breaks for that. Some days just reading tweets about JA's DT makes me need more ciggy breaks than I like to take!

As for the crockpot, I think it might be as simple as one of the jurors mentioning to the others that they make a better chili than whatever restaurant they're using near the courthouse and other jurors saying "Oh, I'd love to try yours!" so, voila, crockpot chili today.

And some of the jurors may actually work their regular jobs on Fridays. They had Fridays off during the trial.

I'm trying to not read the tea leaves. Because you never, never know what people are going to do. As my Scottish mother used to say, "There's nought so queer as folk."

I am sure some the jury probably works 12 hours F S S and that way they keep their full time jobs and can come to jury duty.

I just popped in to say Hello, while the husband was sleeeping and yesss he is now awake. I'll get him out the door in a couple of hours and I sure hope that when he leaves, we'll have a verdict! ( yes wishful thinking).

In all honesty, I hope the jury looks at everything, and take one last look at the autopsy photos...that speaks volumes. No matter how she thought he treated her, no matter, what she said was *cough* was abuse. He was a man looking forward to his life, did he make mistakes sure...he got involved with someone he thought was a-okay, then found she was this horrible possessive woman, that was taking his identity away, through every avenue that belong to him. NOT her.

Justice for Travis~

(be back later to sit with you all )

THE CROCKPOT
I feel this development is bad, bad news for Jodi. This is a group of 12 who can sit around munching something nummy from that crockpot as they chat about lethal injection and Jodi's 'bare v***g*a', and poor Travis' nearly severed head with the bullet hole in the forehead and all those stab wounds in the back and defensive wounds on his hands. Lord have mercy.

I just want to hear how the jurors are dressed!!!

I have a doctor appointment at 9:20 and my sons IEP at 11:00 (i need to be there 15 minutes early to go over some things with his teacher), plus, weeks ago I promised I would take him to lunch afterwards! Of all days!!!

I hope I get to be here.

Jumping in the shower now, I will have my phone but will definitely be here in spirit!

Justice for Travis!

Enjoy a nice lunch with your son Frigga, our jury seems to be prepared to work through it and not let anything interrupt them, I think I like these folks. :)

Ive seen that in other cases. The day the jury dressed up really nice it was obvious they had come to a decision and thats exactly what happened. Cant remember the case I saw that happen on.

Maybe they figure missy isn't worth dressing up for. I would love for them to march in all clutching strawberry frappucinos.

THE CROCKPOT
I feel this development is bad, bad news for Jodi. This is a group of 12 who can sit around munching something nummy from that crockpot as they chat about lethal injection and Jodi's 'bare v***g*a', and poor Travis' nearly severed head with the bullet hole in the forehead and all those stab wounds in the back and defensive wounds on his hands. Lord have mercy.

You have a point. :)

BBM It means someone is 1000x more organized than me! That's the first thing I thought :blushing: How in the world was someone able to get together a meal for twelve in the middle of this trial!
That's the first thing I thought when I read it. This is the woman who is running the show. 'Oh, it's nothing. I've been on jury duty for months, but my house is spotless, I'm doing my job from home at nite, and doing volunteer work on the weekends' Hopefully, she's also the one who has a son like TA, and wants Jodi to pay for what she has done. A good law-and-order woman!

All MOO, and too much time on my hands (or mind) to think about this.

I've been trying to figure out what BBM means. Google says "Blackberry Messaging." Can someone enlighten me? TIA!

Bolded/Bolding By Me. It simply means that the person quoting the text of someone else has bolded a part of the original text for emphasis.

In less than three hours, a Texas jury found Eddie Ray Routh guilty of capital murder in the deaths of Chris Kyle and Chad Littlefield.

After 16 1/2 hours, jurors found George Zimmerman not guilty of second-degree murder in the death of Trayvon Martin.

Jurors took nearly 15 hours to find Jodi Arias guilty of first-degree murder in the death of her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander.

Casey Anthony was acquitted of first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee. The jury deliberated 10 hours and 40 minutes.

Jerry Sandusky was found guilty of 45 of 48 counts of child sex abuse after a jury deliberated for more than 20 hours over two days.

After almost 14 hours, jurors found Drew Peterson guilty in the death of fourth wife, Kathleen Savio.

The jury in the Conrad Murray trial found him guilty of involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson after about nine hours of jury deliberations.

In 1995, O.J. Simpson was acquitted of two counts of murder in the deaths of his wife, Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ronald Goldman. Jurors deliberated for less than four hours.

Jurors from the second Phil Spector trial deliberated for 30 hours and convicted him of second-degree murder in the death of Lana Clarkson.

After 35 hours of deliberations, stretched out over nine days, jurors acquitted Robert Blake of first-degree murder in his wife's death.

Scott Peterson was convicted of first-degree and second-degree murder for killing his wife and their unborn child. The jury deliberated for seven days.

After four days of deliberations, the Menendez brothers were convicted of two counts of first-degree murder for killing their parents.

Steven Hayes was convicted of capital murder in the deaths of three members of the Petit family. The jury deliberated four hours.

Source: http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/03/19/jodi-arias-trial-famous-trial-deliberation-times

My blood still boils when I see how little time the OJ jury took to release that monster. I wonder if any of those fools still feel good about letting him go free. They probably are considering their verdict had less to do with the case and more about the signs of the time in LA.

THE CROCKPOT

~Laughs~ not overly sure discussing her bare vajay vajay over food would be palatable

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
There may have been juror questions we are trying to find out #jodiarias #3tvarias

There may have been juror questions we are trying to find out #jodiarias #3tvarias
0 replies 1 retweet 5 favorites

Do we get to hear the question?

Jens trial diary's reporting there may have been jury questions? They are finding out!?

Am I the only one that's like for the love of cheese, she was just... some girl not an ex-girlfriend?

The jurors for real brought in a crock pot. Will they do a recipe book after?

CNN and other stations still say that Arias is on trial for killing her boyfriend. It drives me nuts. He was not her boyfriend at the time of the murder, not even close. They never mention how she drove a 1000 miles to slaughter him, gas cans, picking up on guys after the murder, sending flowers to the grandma, writing an 18 page letter, attending the service, etc. If it were a MAN who did the same thing, it would be all over the news about the vicious killing, all the premeditation, vile things that happened afterwards to torment the victims family, and we would have already been done with this trial many years ago. JMO

While we wait for a verdict here is a shameless plug:

Tonight on True Crime Radio we welcome Paul Sanders.

Paul has been reporting from the JA trial and will give us the best inside scoop of behind the scenes information.

Show starts at 8:00 PM Eastern. Go to [url]www.truecrimeradio.com [/URL]and at 8:00 PM Eastern ( or a few minutes past) click on the "Listen Now" tab. That will take you to the live show with Paul Sanders on iHeart Radio

Chatroom opens at 7:30 PM Eastern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member