Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 5m 5 minutes ago
The jury is deliberating. They all came back together as a group around 11:30 #jodiarias #3tvarias

I just don't like this idea of the jurors wanting to crawl up in all the "evidence". They ought to KNOW by now that most of the "evidence"........isn't. It's not like it's the guilt phase. Not one bit of the sex tapes, *advertiser censored* claims, abuse claims, transcripts, are mitigators for that monster. We ALL know that.
I get you, but I also get what Scarlett is saying too.

This could very well be a result of juan's "check it your notes."

I think the longer they look at things the worse it is for the murderess, especially given how much Nurmi outright lied during his closing(s). That actually really shocked me as he didn't spin he outright lied IMO.

Ive said this before, but I have always wondered if the DP jurors think they can really sign a DP form and when it finally gets time to put their name on a form, they find they really cant do it.

I think during jury selection, they need to do a better job of vetting out anybody that cannot sign a DP form.

People think they can, but they cant.

I wonder if that is what went on

Nurmi's crap about "Are you going to kill her over there?" may have gotten to 1 of the jurors

I personally think guilt trips should not be allowed by any party in court.

I agree. And if they go through the evidence and take their time, I believe they will give the harsher sentence. The evidence is not in the killers favor.

Exactly. If they go back and see what she said and the evidence it weighs for the Prosecution. Not the defense. They will be tougher.

To keep the rumor mill from going full tilt, I think the tweeters and also we posters should be responsible. jmoo

I am thankful for the jurors requesting a list of the evidence. IOW that the jurors in the CA trial would have looked through all of the evidence they were given. IIRC there were a ton of documents that the Prosecuting Atty's entered but it was not all discussed in court (just snippets). I was pretty disgusted because I felt jury didn't take the time to really investigate and make sure they were double checking those things they found questionable.

I am one of those people who take tons of notes. I remember things much better if I can listen, write, and have notes to refer to. In addition, in my career - if it isn't documented then it didn't happen - hence I try to document everything. I've always wondered about those jurors who rarely take notes. How can they remember statements from 5 months ago? How can they remember what they were thinking at the time and weren't able to discuss with anyone?

I still think she does not have PTSD or BPD, she's not sad....but happy!:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwMMkvozT_o

I think she gamed the tests. All of them. Probably with help from ALV and Samuels. The self reporting tests given by Dr G were a simple joke to her.

This women is just not right, understatement of the year. I am really beginning to think she is just plain evil, and that's not a word I use.

I am leaning this way as well. Over the weekend (last weekend) I read Dr. Dale Archer's posts about Jodi. His post are a great read. In his opinion JA does NOT meet any mental diagnosis. His opinion is that she is a spoiled, brat and just plain evil.

Our dear KCL has a new post regarding this trial. She writes that Arias deserves the death penalty because "this is the sentence she deserves under the LAW" and also "may justice come today for Travis Alexander".

Let's hang in there. A verdict might come in today. If not we will sustain ourselves on the hope that we will get a unanimous verdict next week.

BBM: I don't think people thing it's fact that they are eating chile. I think it's a fact that most people like to make fart jokes about beans.

I love that everyone just ran with my crock pot of chili and now it's just fact that that's what they are eating.

I just went over the tweets. Suddenly a tweeter said a juror wanted to switch out. The. Others started tweeting that, as if it was fact.

But not ONE TWEETER OR NEWS REPORTER has said where they got this info. So, I will just take it as rumour.

I thought JSS was going to answer the juror questions in writing and send it back to them. This trial has some many leaks for being such a secret. :rolleyes: Hopefully, this type of secret trial will never happen again.
I think she is, she was just going over the questions with the attorneys. The jury was not in the room per the tweets.

I won't believe a juror requested off until I read or hear it from the judge, the lawyers or in open court.
How would the tweeters know it's true if NONE of them heard the request themselves?
BBM - Exactly, and I won't either. If it was true, WHO knew about it and WHO leaked the information? I realize reporters have their sources, but how could they be privy to information about a deliberating jury (MK aside :facepalm:)? People need to stop posting this crap so we don't end up with a mistrial!

She can also start a recycling program and teach Spanish too.

If she gets LWOP what are the odds she shivs her cellmate at some time?

Teaching Spanish to a Hispanic population, yeah that's needed!

What if they want to look through more evidence of the crime scene to see how horrific it really was. Or look through things that Juan mentioned?

You're right....I hope. I am just very wary of them feeling a need to second guess or investigate the verdict of premeditation.

I agree. If the jurors find an obvious lie by the defense, the murderer is cooked.

The more the media says LIFE, the bigger the chance that's it's DP. :p
It's either DP or hung.
I really don't think NG has much credibility. She's been wrong on many cases and doesn't get her facts right a lot. I just put it out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18