VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't Maria have thought to have martrydom clothes on hand for JA?

Remember the poster that would make her husband simulate whatever the defense was claiming TA did and come here and tell us about it?

Oh and MormonAttorney. Gitana! A lot of the old folks left never to return. :p

What happened to Gitana?

Sorry to barge in on the Llama Drama.

I wanted to take the time to thank MeeBee for all her posts and insight throughout this trial. Daily, I look to your posts for clarity and sensibility. You have been a wealth of information throughout this phase of the trial. I'll know something in my head yet, you pull the link out of somewhere and are quick to post the FACTS. It's been much appreciated. You have a very level head, or come across this way because you don't get all caught up in the drama and nonsense. Your little mix-up today, is really the first one I have seen in all these years. Please, cut yourself some slack. I, for one, appreciate all you have done in this case and couldn't let the trial end without saying thank you! So, thank you.

Wow thank you so much. That means a lot to hear after some of the stuff I heard about me at the beginning of this retrial. You're really kind.

Why won't the convict be in her stripes? Clothes for what??

Tweets:

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 1m1 minute ago

Well actually both Jen W and MDLR so why both if just delivery in case?

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 36s36 seconds ago

On the other hand maybe they just missed #JodiArias and wanted to chat :)

just a bit O/T BUT

55 mins ago: good ole Angela Arias posted on FB that "Back in Cali" so.........guess there's seating available on the "Arias" side of the isle!

I'm thinking either...
1. They were not credible and wouldn't stand up to JM and the things they said to investigators.
2. They refused - they are "standing" by her as much as they can without compromising
3. Jodi didn't want them to because well who knows what Jodi thinks at any given minute

My bet is on 3.

I think a combination of all of the above. 1] their statements to Flores would come in and be discussed. Not good for the killer. 2] they probably did not really want to testify to anything. 3]The killer has her own weird 'take' on things, so who knows why she forbid them from speaking.

yes they do... its all court hearing.. At actual sentencing hearing sometime they wear jail clothes..

Maybe we are getting ahead of ourselves. Maybe CMJA heard the Llamas stole her spotlight, thrown a temper tantrum and demanded Willmott and MDLR get down to the courthouse with their dry cleaning to make sure the media focus on the diva yet again!

just a bit O/T BUT

55 mins ago: good ole Angela Arias posted on FB that "Back in Cali" so.........guess there's seating available on the "Arias" side of the isle!

Not even IN Arizona to offer the #1 Mom support?
That family pretends to be way closer than they actually are.

I think JW and Cougarlucious were just delivering clothing to the courtroom and JA's holding cell to generate billable hours. JMO

Tweets:

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago

The verdict will be aired live, no delay. Still waiting to see if jury has reached a decision. #JodiArias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 34s34 seconds ago

#jodiarias verdict will STREAMED LIVE at http://TheGoldPatrol.com

just a bit O/T BUT

Uh... thought seats were empty over there even with Angela in town?

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk 2

I'm beginning to think it may just be today! I would not be surprised if they continued on past the 4:30pm schedule to get it done. Surely, this can not go past Friday.

THere are no deliberations friday.. sO it is today or monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010