VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why won't the convict be in her stripes? Clothes for what??

Jodi was given the opportunity to wear civilian clothing for both of her trials. She does not appear before the jury in prison attire.

From Cathy:

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago

If it's not a verdict why would it take Willmott AND MDLR to both bring #jodiarias clothes?

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 11s11 seconds ago

Courtroom still locked #jodiarias
Watch- it'll happen when I have to leave to pick up my daughter from school.

Yes, but juror #2 was visibly upset yesterday. They really have bonded, so it seems with the crockpot and all.

Didn't get logged in today until after the crockpot info came out. Just curious, does anyone have any idea what was going into the crock pot?

as per BK

Willmott and de la Rosa walked into court. De la Rosa is carrying something on hanger. She has been bringing Arias her clothes. It looks like Arias could be coming into court in front of the jury... or she's just bringing the clothes to be ready for the end of the case...

I think it's near. Please to all that pray meditate etc for justice. The Alexanders need done their will being done. This needs to be over.

Steak lobster loaded baked potatoes for dh and i. Hot dogs for kiddos.. Its my verdict dinner I have faith well have a verdict today.

And a cranbrrrrita.

My verdict dinner is Brazilian lobster tails in vanilla butter, baked stuffed potatoes and a small salad. My DH promise to make it for me if I stopped bit**ing about Jodi. For desert I’ll have either Tiramisu or Cheesecake.:happydance::happydance:

Justice For Travis ‏@Justice4rTravis 1m1 minute ago Tanisha (Travis' sister) went into the courthouse!!! Omg we might have a verdict! #jodiarias

omgggggggggg is this really going to be it?!!!

I think if MLDR knows that the jury has reached a verdict, it would have leaked 5 seconds after she found out.

The worst thing that has occurred DURING this trial has been the death of the son of Detective Flores. I have such admiration for Detective Flores. I always got mad when the defense tried to place blame on him for accidentally turning the computer on.

Please let it be that the verdict is on its way!!!:please::please:

BTW Nali, I have very much enjoyed your optimism and positivity today.

Okay, I just saw a tweet, that said Tanisha just went into the courthouse, this isn't MSM but it's someone who has been there.

If no verdict, wasn't the jury scheduled to deliberate until 4:30PM (MT)? It's just past 4:30 in Michigan, so jury shouldn't be done for another two hours.

I remember waiting for the KC verdict. After all those documents we got to read. When it came down everyone was like OH No... The rest of that day was so surreal for me. Really was a shock for her to have gotten nothing!

Please let it be that the verdict is on its way!!!:please::please:

BTW Nali, I have enjoyed your optimism today.

Are you saying I'm not always a ray of sunshine filled with nothing but optimism???? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876