VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Troy Hayden:

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 2m2 minutes ago

1 hour until #JodiArias jury begins day 3 of deliberations.

Verdict today? I think not.

My guess, late this week.

:gaah: Troy has a picture of the inmate posted, which I will not post here !

Now this bothers me. They have not deliberated three whole days. It was a couple hours Wednesday and then Thursday. By the time they had their questions asked and answered, talked about exhibits awhile, chose a foreperson, they likely didn't begin deliberations till after lunch Thursday. So the media needs to go by actual hours. Patience!!

I just wanted to let all of you know that my friend and I do a voice chat through Yahoo IM and as we are doing that we read here and keep up with the twitter feeds. I cannot stress to you how much fun it is. You may want to try it with a friend you have here or else where.

From News20:

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 24s25 seconds ago

Another juror has arrived. I like how dedicated they are, some wearing earphones to make sure they don't hear anything. #JodiArias

Yes.
The life/death phase took three days
The aggregating factors phase took two days
The guilt innocence phase took ten

Actually the guilt phase deliberations went from 3-31 through verdict reached 4-8 (with a 3 day weekend in the middle), they deliberated about 24 hours total over those 6 days. I tallied up each phase a few weeks ago but I have no idea where that post is now.

Troy Hayden @troyhaydenfox10 · 4m 4 minutes ago
#JodiArias is transported to courthouse every day by herself with heavily armed team. For her protection, and to combat any escape attempt.

From News20:

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago

I covered the last trial from air, so I'm sure they'll have a helicopter view for the verdict to show you some of the madness.#JodiArias

What madness? From everything I've read, she's already old news to virtually everyone except those who knew and loved Travis, and to her Faithful Four Followers.

And to us, her obsessed haters who are part of the hugest meanest criminal conspiracy in human history, all bent on killing an Innocent Earth Angel.

From Cathy:

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago

Flight was delayed by an hour but I just landed.

Will be at the courthouse soon! #jodiarias

Whichever way the verdict goes (and frankly I don't care in either direction because the murderess is going to Perryville either way), I'm just looking forward to the State of AZ being able to close this case out for now. Of course there will be future appeals, and that is typical and normal, and will be a few years down the road.

In my head I'm screaming "MAKE.IT.STOP"

I think it could take from 1 to 3 more days for them to decide (just a hunch).

From Troy:

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 2m2 minutes ago

#JodiArias is brought to special cell in courthouse every day to await verdict.

Brought by SWAT-like jail team.

:gaah: Troy posted another pic of the inmate, which I will NOT post here ... tired of looking at her !

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 27s27 seconds ago

#JodiArias is transported to courthouse every day by herself with heavily armed team.

For her protection, and to combat any escape attempt.

I bet she feels special!

9t4gDvw.gif

Now this bothers me. They have not deliberated three whole days. It was a couple hours Wednesday and then Thursday. By the time they had their questions asked and answered, talked about exhibits awhile, chose a foreperson, they likely didn't begin deliberations till after lunch Thursday. So the media needs to go by actual hours. Patience!!

while we wait, im listening again to "Like A Prayer: The Acapella Jailhouse Edit". too short for a full remix.

From Erickson:

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision · 2m2 minutes ago

Day 3 of #VerdictWatch in the #JodiArias trial today.

Regardless of the outcome, this jury should have our respect. My column posted soon.

At the very least, I think there would be coffee/tea with condiments. Jury room I was in also had packets of saltines. We agreed from the first day (I initiated) that we would take turns bringing snacks to tide us over before and after lunch. For lunch, I usually brought yogurt & fruit or a salad; one man lived close enough to go home for lunch while others went to a nearby mall for fast food.

Thanks. My experience is a Canadian one. We came into jury room every morning to fresh brewed coffee. On a couple of occasions, the court reporter baked goodies at home and brought then in for us.

The first jury, with William Zervakos at the helm, declared they were hung after less than 8 hrs.. JSS ordered them to continue, but called a mistrial less than 10 hrs. later. Zervakos also said in an interview that the final 8DP-4L split showed more for DP than in initial votes; in other words votes were changing in a direction Zervakos didn't like. IMO he had no interest in methodically going through the evidence to refresh memories or resolve differences as the current jury, hopefully, is now doing. He likely expressed his resolve to be the lone hold-out if necessary, and the others had reason to believe him.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 21s22 seconds ago

#JodiArias lil sister creating some havoc on twitter?

-----

She is going to PHX. I think some people were right.

From Jeff:

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 1m1 minute ago

#JodiArias lil sister creating some havoc on twitter?

:gaah: Obviously runs in the family !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member