Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminder!

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members or others that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members or others cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

Remember that Jodi's family are victims too. This entire ordeal has devastated their family and lives. Let's keep the discussion of them to a minimum.

tia
fran
:wave:

Heading out for a ride .. so hopefully (for you guys) that means the jury will come back with a verdict in the next 90 mins, because it'd be just my luck to miss it .. :D

How about the lineup of "disaster" films on TCM? Storms, sinking ships, giant ants, killer bees :eek:

LOL Thanks to your post I looked at the TV schedule and Con Air is on Spike later on today, love me some Cage. lol

Jury's deliberated for two hours this morning. One break reported. Maybe the fact that no crockpot was brought in (only snacks) means that they will go out for lunch then announce verdict this afternoon. :moo:

Originally Posted by east2west
Am I the only male on this thread that doesnt own a crockpot? Ive got a few knives though but no simmering pot.

No, you're not! I didn't even know what it is. But seen all this crock potting discussion - I finally had a look on amazon: 2,126 results... any recommendations???
Actually I wonder how you can COOK with such a pot...;)
Now I'm curious and will check out some crock pot recipes.
A boy named Susza?

(that's a little Johnny Cash humor fer ya as I click the computer's "refresh" tab every 30 seconds as I patiently wait for the jury to return)

But how many times in the past have they fell for her lies, and thus enabled her? One would think that at some point they would draw the line.

... and therein lies the some of the antecedent factors: they don't 'see' her. My opinion only.

i have a feeling its not going to be today,dunno why but just one of those gut feelings.

i dont hold out much hope for the DP now either,i suppose at least at this point we know there is at least 1 or 2 jurors that want her to get the death penalty,otherwise they still wouldn't be in there

Beth seems to have forgotten or just left out the fact that the defense witness in the trial also found no *advertiser censored*.....she seems to have difficulty understanding the *advertiser censored* vs no *advertiser censored* on Travis' computer.

i have a feeling its not going to be today,dunno why but just one of those gut feelings.

i dont hold out much hope for the DP now either,i suppose at least at this point we know there is at least 1 or 2 jurors that want her to get the death penalty,otherwise they still wouldn't be in there

Did you feel that DP would be the verdict before today? What changed?

I don't it was fair for BK to blame JM's "aggressive" style for ALV's trip to the hospital for anxiety. That was due to public outrage at her testimony.

She blames JM? C'mon, she's a professional 'victim'.

Beth seems to have forgotten or just left out the fact that the defense witness in the trial also found no *advertiser censored*.....she seems to have difficulty understanding the *advertiser censored* vs no *advertiser censored* on Travis' computer.

LOL I am still trying to figure out how exactly *advertiser censored* is a mitigating factor at all. I know there was no *advertiser censored*, but even if there had been a ton of *advertiser censored*, not sure what that has to do with sparing Jodi's life.

cavvy
mesnowmom123
Coltsfan
Carolee26
Caylee Advocate
jabberwocky
Sandetoze
JSR
Honeybell
MaLou
Sulamith
magnolia
Niner
m1279
My-Future-Ex-Husband
GarAndTeed
bamcaan
Tillicum
Iaminterested
fillymj
wenwe4
TexMex
myvice
salberg7
salberg7
kajaa2
zsazsa
Renee110
shajon123
sharpar
bamcaan
Tsitra01
boomster
ICit
Itsy
kaRN
Alisha8191
ICit
mugwump*
TXredhead178
Mosby
Destiny617
Buttercup117

[TD="align: right"]3/2/2015[/TD]

[TD="align: right"]3/3/2015[/TD]

[TD="align: right"]3/4/2015[/TD]

Poll link here

Poll responses link here

looking at the results of your poll..who the frick is voting may :floorlaugh:

i hope we've all forgotten about jodi by then

From the Gold Patrol:
The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 2m 2 minutes ago

#jodiarias Det Flores just came out of victim witness room

5 minute time-out.

Wow, he is there. He wants to see justice after all that he's been through. Wonder if it is the 1st time he's been since the death of his son. Could also be a sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89