VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what Juan's next trial will be ? I have seen a few times on 48 hours and dateline, wonder where he will be next. I love watching him in action.

OT alert

2 easy crock pot recipes with only 2 ingredients

1) Roast (pork or beef) dump entire bottle of BBQ sauce in - let cook all day - voila shredded pork/beef bbq - just add buns and coleslaw.
2) Chicken breasts (frozen even work) dump one bottle (ie: 12 oz) picante sauce or salsa - cook all day - voila shredded salsa chicken for tacos.

Check in with you all later. Have fun. Don't get discouraged. Jury must feel enormous stress.
Pray for them. They are likely all scratching their heads that this "mentally ill young girl" (GAG!) could have been so brutal. They will get it right.

Oh no Samspace! That doesn't go with the fantasy espoused in which Jodi is envisaged as Queen Bee with all prisoners and guards (perhaps even the Warden) doing her secret bidding. Nooooh. The fantasy cannot be altered. Remember, Jodi is the most dangerous being ever (not even human, donchaknow), and she can simultaneously charm AND kill all other prisoners. No other inmate at Perryville can possibly be as evil as the Arias-creature. She'll be embraced by all her new BFFs, who will bow to their new leader and both love and fear her, is how it's supposed to go.

Oh Madeleine, I have to believe Troy if I want to keep my sanity. I want her punished for what she did in the most basis ways. an eye for an eye so to speak. Then I want the prisoners responsible to say they were in a fog and don't remember what happened, but they remember Jodi attacking them saying, "I'm going to kill you *****" LOL

It appears that mother Arias is more supportive than father Arias. If I feel sorry for any of them, it is for the younger brother. Remember way back when, when Det Flores interviewd them, mother Arias was astonished at how JA could go on as if nothing had happened after the murder? I think they felt that she had done what LE reportedd to them. At some point Arias started all of the abuse claims, mother Arias must have fell for it. Only way to explain and to adjust to what her daughter is capable of, outrageous rage and violence. Surely at some point in her past they must have seen some inklings of her rage?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 5s 5 seconds ago
5 came back #jodiarias #3tvarias

For the first time ever I am having a strawberry frappuccino in honor of the fact Jodi never will again. It is kind of gross LOL

Man, they are so sickeningly sweet! The first sip or two are OK, but then after that… ugh.

BK: "Her case has spawned two trials, countless motions and hearings, and hundreds of hours of testimony but, after a 4-month retrial, we are no closer to understanding what really happened on June 4, 2008 ..."

JA could have told this jury what happened on June 4 that caused her to slaughter Travis, but she chose not to, beyond claiming 6 hrs. post-slaughter at the Hoover Dam she first realized she'd done something bad that day, but she wasn't sure what. She never owned what she did to this jury or expressed the wrongness of it, so imo she deserves the DP.

BK may not be any closer to understanding, but I think many here are, thanks to shared sleuthing and years of healthy debate. :)

Shout out to all lurkers, guests, and WS members who rarely post! Sign up, sign in, and join the conversation while we wait for the verdict. We are all here united in waiting for the jury verdict. I know many of you have followed since the first trial, and many of you have been here for this trial. Just wanted to welcome one and all to join the forum.

I don't feel I have much to add to the conversation-just wanted to say Hi! I should be at work today, but 2 sick kids have me at home. Kinda hoping we get a verdict today, while I'm rubbing backs, making chicken noodle soup (maybe I'll make it in my crock pot, lol!), and watching 1980's movies with my kiddos.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Anyone know what Juan's next trial will be ? I have seen a few times on 48 hours and dateline, wonder where he will be next. I love watching him in action.

Speaking of Nancy Grace, where has she been on this case lately? Even Anderson Cooper covered it the other night, with an interview with Jean Kasaurus (sp?, forgot how to spell her name)

Tweets -- Jury back at it !

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 3m3 minutes ago

2 men 3 women just returned. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 3m3 minutes ago

5 came back #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 3m3 minutes ago

Jurors walking back. 2 younger women in front with blond hair kept their heads down. #JodiArias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 2m2 minutes ago

3 jurors still out on break. #jodiarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 2m2 minutes ago

Five #jodiarias jurors just returned to court after break #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 2m2 minutes ago

11 hours and counting. #JodiArias It's back to work.

Is today weather a harbinger for Jodi today? Several have commented on it

It appears that mother Arias is more supportive than father Arias. If I feel sorry for any of them, it is for the younger brother. Remember way back when, when Det Flores interviewd them, mother Arias was astonished at how JA could go on as if nothing had happened after the murder? I think they felt that she had done what LE reportedd to them. At some point Arias started all of the abuse claims, mother Arias must have fell for it. Only way to explain and to adjust to what her daughter is capable of, outrageous rage and violence. Surely at some point in her past they must have seen some inklings of her rage?

But how many times in the past have they fell for her lies, and thus enabled her? One would think that at some point they would draw the line.

But they wouldn't have to be known as that if they were normal, like us, and could see their daughter for the killer she is instead of spewing her lies and wearing DV ribbons etc. when they KNOW it's not true. I think they could have stood by their daughter and loved her in spite of what she did, but still stand for justice and realizing that she has to pay the penalty. All of that AND they could be kind and sympathetic to the Alexanders and all that they have had to go thru. But instead they keep peddling lies, and act like Jodi got convicted for something she didn't do when that is clearly not the case.

I agree. I have thought long and hard about what I would do if it was my family member and I always come back to standing by my child or family member while they faced the punishment the deserved. I do not think anyone is upset they support Jodi, I think it is the fact they are willing to lie and trash the victim and his family. I always tell my kids "if you are right I will fight like h^ll for you, but if you are wrong I will stand next to you while you take your lumps" I like to believe I would stand by that.

I feel like there will be jodi drama coming soon..violent illness...hysteria..hypoglycemia..moo

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
Last 3 jurors coming back. Looks like they brought lots of snacks with them #jodiarias #3tvarias

More Tweets:

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 28s28 seconds ago

The last 3 jurors are heading back in. One of the women was smiling. Had snack bags with them. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 22s22 seconds ago

Last 3 jurors coming back. Looks like they brought lots of snacks with them #jodiarias #3tvarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 19s19 seconds ago

As#jodiarias juror wrestle over Arias's fate-just down hall jury selection underway in
case of alleged murdering mom Jerice Hunter#3tvarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 7s7 seconds ago

The remaining 2 women and 1 man just returned with cookies in a bag. :) Doesn't look like they are tense...that's good. #jodiarias

From Gold Patrol:

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 51s52 seconds ago

#JodiArias court update. Jury started first thing. On break now.

Some say they are dressed up today. Everybody here wants it over. Do they?

Note: Jury is now back from break.

Would you want to believe your daughter was a cold hearted murderer? I wouldn't. I can not hold it against a mother for not wanting to believe the worst. We will see what happens in the future.

I wouldn't want that for sure. But if I did have a child that murdered someone (and they know she did) I certainly would not post that the Alexanders owe HER an apology for how Travis treated Jodi either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo