VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be dissatisfied with LWOP, but I'm afraid that JSS might have a soft spot for Jodi and allow for the possibility of parole. :moo:

I don't think she will. I am not her biggest fan but I really don't think she would give her anything but LWOP. It would shock me as much as the Anthony verdict if she did.

I thought prisons in the US had done away with that last meal thing. :dunno:
Georgia still provides last meals. Here's the order from Kelly Gissendaner, who is scheduled to be executed tonight:
For her last meal, she requested: two Burger King Whoppers with cheese (with everything), two large orders of fries, popcorn, cornbread, a side of buttermilk and a salad with tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, carrots, cheese, boiled eggs and Newman's Own buttermilk dressing, the Corrections Department said. She also requested a glass of lemonade and cherry-vanilla ice cream for dessert.
http://www.wbaltv.com/national/womans-execution-back-on-after-weather-delay/31562622

Cooome on!! Ive deep cleaned the house, put dinner on the stove but Have to go to the grocery store once DH gets here.. Was hoping for a verdict today or at least not while I'm At the store lol

Sorry....I can't help but rejoice when I hear another smoker taking the next step to save their life!

But I will heed your warning. : ) My apologies

I think recipes and smoking etc. go on the sidebar thread so we don't get shut down on this one....IIRC

Aw ... the defense :cheer: finally makes an appearance today:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 3m3 minutes ago

Nothing going on at the #jodiarias trial
but the press and trial watchers are camped out anyway.

If the jury can't reach a verdict so it's left up to Sherry, how long will that take?

Aw ... the defense :cheer: finally makes an appearance today:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 3m3 minutes ago

Nothing going on at the #jodiarias trial
but the press and trial watchers are camped out anyway.

I'm sure there is no need to "camp out" when you receive your own courtesy call....

From Jen:
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 39s39 seconds ago

Jurors have deliberated 13 1/2 hours so far #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 51s 52 seconds ago
Jurors have deliberated 13 1/2 hours so far #jodiarias #3tvarias

KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield 3m3 minutes ago

@troyhaydenfox10 I miss you.

I've asked about this on the legal issues thread. Hope to have an answer soon.

Can't find where I read that it could take a while....still searching....if so, I feel horrible for Travis' family. More awful than I already feel for them....

The jury has deliberated 13.5 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member