VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am already trying to find the twitterlink which had all the journalists posts...anyone awake yet?

I wonder how the Alexanders etc. feel about bloggers and tweeters and writers (oh my!) claiming to speak for them, know what they want and how they feel? What a weird spectacle it is.

i don't know if these have been posted but they make me VERY happy.

Troy Hayden @troyhaydenfox10

Exclusive: This is the actual cell reserved for #JodiArias at Perryville Prison. Life or death, she goes here.

11029974_792859307456880_4543900375235791171_n.png

Troy HaydenVerified account
‏@troyhaydenfox10
Exclusive: #jodiarias gets 6 hours per week rec time in these fenced areas by herself. Can earn more time/activities.

B_In1CqU8AAD0dl.jpg

Troy HaydenVerified account
‏@troyhaydenfox10
Exclusive: The view from the window of actual #jodiarias prison cell at Perryville. The enclosures where she gets rec

B_IlvJmUsAArobw.jpg

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 10h 10 hours ago
The Alexanders' intimidation techniques may work against them.

A serious jury would not be sympathetic to unnecessary added pressure while they're trying to do their job.

https://twitter.com/JodiAnnArias

you know what is funny? I am blocked from the JA twitter sites and I don't believe I have ever posted to them! I have responded to other supporters so I guess that's why. thanks for the updates!

The Alexanders' intimidation techniques may work against them.

A serious jury would not be sympathetic to unnecessary added pressure while they're trying to do their job.

https://twitter.com/JodiAnnArias

you know what is funny? I am blocked from the JA twitter sites and I don't believe I have ever posted to them! I have responded to other supporters so I guess that's why. thanks for the updates!

She's mad at the family for being outside the jury room

I wonder how the Alexanders etc. feel about bloggers and tweeters and writers (oh my!) claiming to speak for them, know what they want and how they feel? What a weird spectacle it is.

The Alexanders should have just accepted LWOP. They should have thought of the cost and effort involved in a DP trial.
They should be content with life. A death sentence will not help them in any way.
There is really not much difference between life and death so they should not be upset if the verdict is life.
I don't think they realize what they want so let me/us decide what is best for them.

Etc. etc. :gaah:

Let's respect their wishes. They know exactly what they want and they are the BEST judges of what is proper in this case.

They are going to need a lot of support and love today regardless of the verdict. I'm going to silently send them my prayers and love.

im blocked too and only replied to other tweeters. blocked my MDLR as well

poor me

WHOA. I thought you turned a corner for a minute there! Heehee

Whew.

The Alexanders should have just accepted LWOP. They should have thought of the cost and effort involved in a DP trial.
They should be content with life. A death sentence will not help them in any way.
There is really not much difference between life and death so they should not be upset if the verdict is life.
I don't think they realize what they want so let me/us decide what is best for them.

Etc. etc. :gaah:

Let's respect their wishes. They know exactly what they want and they are the BEST judges of what is proper in this case.

They are going to need a lot of support and love today regardless of the verdict. I'm going to silently send them my prayers and love.

Chilling isn't it? She should have added to her statement "I just kill my babies." Grr

Britskate, thank you for all the information you are so willing to share. I read your posts with great appreciation. Thank you.
How are you feeling today? Are you still a bit worried about this jury? Sleep can do wonders sometimes. Hopefully the jurors got a good rest.
When I was a juror though, I found I ate, slept and breathed trial. Woke up frequently during the night, always with the decedent on my mind. Didn't watch t.v. for fear I might inadvertently hear something about the trial. Weighing the evidence in my own mind throughout. Thank goodness DH understood 'the rules' and never questioned me.
It is a monumental task for the jurors. let's hope... today is a new day.
Justice for Travis.
Meh. I'm a born and bred worrier so you can't go by me. ;) I'll be concerned until the verdict is read - speaking of which, I am desperate for a verdict! I admire and applaud all of those so obviously much more patient than me.

I've been wondering and maybe you or someone else knows. How will Jodi's adjustment disorder effect her move to Perryville? I just don't think she has it in her to be able to behave for any length of time to make it out of her reserved cell quickly. Hopefully her need to manipulate will keep her in the reserved cell for a long time.
A lot of people have an adjustment disorder without even knowing it - usually the symptoms dissipate within 6 months of the initial emotional trauma or stress that caused it. Adjustment disorder has a less severe symptomogy akin to clinical depression. It causes things like hopelessness, fatigue, isolation, anxiety, headaches, stomachache, etc. This isn't uncommon for people who have lost loved ones, survived a harrowing experience, victims of crime, et al.

Personally, I think Jodi was manipulating to look like she had PTSD but she didn't/couldn't fit the criteria so adjustment disorder was the best fit. I'm not certain when she was dx'd but my understanding is it's very rare for symptoms to last for more than 6 months so if she was tested well after she went to jail it could further suggest malingering. JMO

WHOA. I thought you turned a corner for a minute there! Heehee

Whew.

Never fear (although I did pause for a moment too Radar) Rose has been nothing but consistent in her support of what the Alexander's want since the beginning.

I wonder where Lamb Chop is with the new thread? It's almost 7 MT and I imagine JA is doing her hair and getting shackled to head out to the courthouse where her fate will be decided. THIS MORNING we'lll know. Cause, you know....My predictions have gone rel well at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo