VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the first time ever I am having a strawberry frappuccino in honor of the fact Jodi never will again. It is kind of gross LOL

Just two hours? No use in looking back but dang.. They sure gave up fast. IMO.

They knew before they even began penalty deliberations that Z was never going to budge, IMO.

From Cathy:

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 17s17 seconds ago

The 8 jurors were both men and women. #jodiarias

I'm getting hungry. Can someone PM me a good crock pot recipe for Irish stew?

I have been out filing my heels after reading sidebar....

Jury might not been finished discussing. Hope so. I know I would want time to discuss even if I knew how I was voting the first second.

No, you're not! I didn't even know what it is. But seen all this crock potting discussion - I finally had a look on amazon: 2,126 results... any recommendations???
Actually I wonder how you can COOK with such a pot...;)
Now I'm curious and will check out some crock pot recipes.

One of my fb sisters from Germany just got herself one a few months ago and she is loving hers. Right after she picked one out, she found out she was pregnant. Made life real easy for her, especially now the baby is here. She got one from Amazon. We supply her with all kinds of recipes now.

Something to pass the time. BK wrote an article for CBS, which she posted to her website this morning, here is the link for those interested...http://www.cbsnews.com/news/jodi-ar...ations-in-penalty-phase-retrial/#postComments

BK: "Her case has spawned two trials, countless motions and hearings, and hundreds of hours of testimony but, after a 4-month retrial, we are no closer to understanding what really happened on June 4, 2008 ..."

JA could have told this jury what happened on June 4 that caused her to slaughter Travis, but she chose not to, beyond claiming 6 hrs. post-slaughter at the Hoover Dam she first realized she'd done something bad that day, but she wasn't sure what. She never owned what she did to this jury or expressed the wrongness of it, so imo she deserves the DP.

Every time I hear that phrase my mind automatically goes to Ross and Rachel on Friends :giggle:

:laughing:OMG I am so glad you said that!! I think the same thing. I am in the middle of binge watching Friends on Netflix right now

BK: "Her case has spawned two trials, countless motions and hearings, and hundreds of hours of testimony but, after a 4-month retrial, we are no closer to understanding what really happened on June 4, 2008 ..."

JA could have told this jury what happened on June 4 that caused her to slaughter Travis, but she chose not to, beyond claiming 6 hrs. post-slaughter at the Hoover Dam she first realized she'd done something bad that day, but she wasn't sure what. She never owned what she did to this jury or expressed the wrongness of it, so imo she deserves the DP.

See that is one of those things that bothers me. We do know what happened that night and I think that every time people act like it is still a big mystery they give her some importance. She is no longer useful here. She needs to be punished and forgotten. All that matters is that TA lives on in people and is remembered. IMO

:laughing:OMG I am so glad you said that!! I think the same thing. I am in the middle of binge watching Friends on Netflix right now

All in the family on YouTube for me while we wait.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 3m3 minutes ago

#jodiarias Just saw Juan and Det Flores going into victim witness room

I can't help but feel bad for Jodi's siblings. They will always be known as the killer Jodi Arias' family.

But they wouldn't have to be known as that if they were normal, like us, and could see their daughter for the killer she is instead of spewing her lies and wearing DV ribbons etc. when they KNOW it's not true. I think they could have stood by their daughter and loved her in spite of what she did, but still stand for justice and realizing that she has to pay the penalty. All of that AND they could be kind and sympathetic to the Alexanders and all that they have had to go thru. But instead they keep peddling lies, and act like Jodi got convicted for something she didn't do when that is clearly not the case.

I don't think we need to get any closer, whatever theory you choose, it largely speaks for itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand