VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would it be too late if they've reached a verdict? I don't think they have a verdict but if they did, I don't see why it couldn't be read today. Everything about this case is ridiculous.

@News20Chopper: 7 jurors left for break. #JodiArias

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might judge Stephens have said that because there was a verdict and it's just too late?

The family is gathering again, I guess this is what they will do, until the jury makes a decision as it get's time to end the day. A show of solidarity among themselves?

I think they're there for the jury to notice them. I hope it doesn't backfire or becomes an issue.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 1m1 minute ago
7 jurors left for break. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 2m2 minutes ago
Several jurors (7) break, no purses. #jodiarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 1m1 minute ago
7 jurors come out. Looks like a break. Not done yet! #jodiarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 2m2 minutes ago
The Alexanders are making a statement again. They are sitting opposite the media, united for Travis, waiting foot jury. #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 4s4 seconds ago
Jurors do not have stuff with them so they are not done. Alexander family is in full force here on the 5th floor. #JodiArias

Has anyone else reported that jury has asked for all evidence from first trial?

@News20Chopper: Jurors do not have stuff with them so they are not done. Alexander family is in full force here on the 5th floor. #JodiArias

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 44s45 seconds ago
#jodiarias possibly working late?

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 45s46 seconds ago
Jurors do not have stuff with them so they are not done. Alexander family is in full force here on the 5th floor. #JodiArias

Me too. Some people are thinking she's going to walk in there and be vote The Most Popular Girl and get along just fine and that's why they don't want her to get LWOP. That won't happen. She's not going to be the Marcia Brady of Perryville. Don't let yourself think she will be happy there. She will try to act like she is but she will be miserable! She will be exhausted from watching her back and putting on a show 24/7.

I don't think that. The discussion was about JA "earning" her way into Perryville. As per TH, she has "plenty of money". I just believe, it may take some time, but she will "earn" her way again ... via manipulation.

They have a verdict and don't plan on reading it til tomorrow it sound to me since they are apparently going to work late. Like I thought they'd do today. I am so irritated I can't even stand it. I at the VERY LEAST hope they tell us they HAVE a verdict.

(wild speculation alert) I'm thinking the juror who wanted off is having problems coping. I don't believe anyone who was genuinely invested in remaining would offer to switch with another juror for the greater good of that juror's notes. Maybe it's just taking a lot of time to help her understand that Nurmi was just playing mind games.

With LWOP she'll be in isolation for 2 or more years! People keep forgetting that. She won't be 'waltzing' anywhere, not for a long time, if ever.

Hmmm...well Troy Haden interviewed a guy from Lumley and he said it would be 30 days because she's already done two years at Sheriff Joe's. *shrug*

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 1m1 minute ago
#jodiarias lots of red faces on the jury.

Lisa ‏@lisawJ13 1m1 minute ago
Jurors look angry, frustrated. They didn't have their belongings so must be coming back. Red faces #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024