VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 1m1 minute ago Phoenix, AZ
Doesn't look like we will have verdict today. Hearing that even if jury reaches verdict - it won't be read until tomorrow.#jodiarias@

I think that is ridiculous. I'm sure I've seen verdicts announced late in the day. Seems to me there was one a few months ago...sorry brain fog...can't remember which one, though I RECALL I watched it. yikes!

Red faces---my guess is that they caved because of a hold out and gave LWOP or hung and the MEN are upset. THAT is telling in itself.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias many asking about jurors faces. They looked solemn and maybe even frustrated, emotional. One guy's face was red

Cookie allergy.

Take info from a Tweet with a gain of salt...... Red Faces/ Frustrated faces mean they are deliberating as normal maybe close to a verdict..

@News20Chopper: Jurors walking back in. Most have heads up, a few smiling. #JodiArias

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heads up, red faced, frustrated, angry, solemn, emotional, smiling. Thanks, tweeters. That was helpful.

Red faces---my guess is that they caved because of a hold out and gave LWOP or hung and the MEN are upset. THAT is telling in itself.

OR they've all decided on death and it is emotional for them.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
Jurors are back. Some were smiling #jodiarias #3tvarias

Take info from a Tweet with a gain of salt...... Red Faces/ Frustrated faces mean they are deliberating as normal maybe close to a verdict..

Agreed. Death penalty deliberations are emotional. This is normal.

@lisawJ13: Standing 2 feet from them as they walk past. Kinda feel bad for staring at them. They avoid eye contact, which they should #jodiarias

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wendi Adriano deliberations got heated too. Aslong as they don't get TOO (whats the freaking word in english!) stubborn !! They need to remain open.

Maybe they have high blood pressure...hence the red faces .....@@

Why would it be too late if they've reached a verdict? I don't think they have a verdict but if they did, I don't see why it couldn't be read today. Everything about this case is ridiculous.

The defense team hasn't been there all day, at least no tweeter has mentioned them. In the last AZ trial I followed the judge said it would take 45 minutes to round up attnys so any verdict within 45 minues of quitting time would be read the next day.

15 hrs 45 min delibelation time

Here in Texas, the American Sniper verdict was announced late evening......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel