VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juror who is trauma nurse looked like she'd been crying. @TrialDiariesJ reported this earlier about her as well. #jodiarias .

they may make a compromise and go with lwop as long as she doesn't get out and get all foggy and murder someone else.

I have been a nurse for 26yrs and while I agree it is all about saving people I feel like nurses know when there isn't any hope for a person too. I personally wouldn't have had any problem giving her the DP the first time she got all smart ars with JM. JMO

I can't even imagine a trauma nurse like that... it is so... counterintuitive.

It would seem being that emotional would kind of interfere with the job.

If I'm the emotional, crying parent of a patient I don't think I want the nurse falling apart too.

Am I the only one? I definitely want them to be compassionate but NOT wear their emotion(s) on their sleeves. IYKWIM?

Maybe it's just the trial that makes her cry and recalling her DV experience with all eyes on her? I am certainly not saying she is like this on the job, no way! This trial would make anyone cry. :wink: Some people cry when they are really ticked off too. What I am saying is, we can't go off of what the media is reporting regard the jurors, we have no clue. The guy who had a red face, my son does that when he is upset or not telling the truth. Could be 100000 different reasons. I just don't find all of these media notes about the jury, noteworthy. IYKWIM?

That isn't even the point.......not for me anyway.

I want my faith restored in the justice system.

I want to believe jurors can and will uphold their oath and go strictly by the aggravators vs. the shallow mitigating factors. I want them to give death to a female when the aggravating factors supports it and far outweighs the mitigation factors. I want them to look at this case without bias and remove the gender of the perpetrator. If they do that she will be given death.

I want JA to get death and be sent to death row because the overwhelming evidence shows that is exactly the punishment she deserves and nothing less.

I don't even care if she is never executed. It matters more to me she is looked away in a cage all by herself twenty three hours out of everyday until she dies.

I want her to know being female and lying about abuse combined with the vile lies she made up about Travis being a pedophile did not save her from what she deserves..............death.

I want Travis Alexander's life to be validated and have equal worth. I want the jury to show the world his cruel death means as much to them as when a female victim is murdered by their male domestic violence abuser and the male receives death.

This case is not the norm under any circumstances and I have been following true crime for over three decades. It is one of the worst and her evilness has continued to make victims suffer for the past 6+ years. She reeks of evilness as she has relished in the thought of the pain she has caused many to suffer. Murdering Travis was never enough for JA......she must continue to try to put others in the grave with the defenseless man she murdered. Imo, she would be delighted if her hurtful lies were powerful enough to cause one of the Alexander siblings to commit suicide.

Not only did she travel 1000 miles with gun and knife in hand... she tricked Travis with her sexual manipulation so he would let his guard down and all the time she planned to murder him. She betrayed him many times not just the last day of his life.

Not many defendants murder their victim three times over. Not many stab someone enough to cause death and that is not good enough so they slit the throat of the victim which is also a fatal wound in itself and still that was not good enough...she had to shoot him in the head as well. No, imo, there is nothing ordinary about this vile creature called JAA.

Then she began her web of deceit knowing how the lies would crush Travis' family and friends and she has kept it up since 2010 when she finally thought up the abuse and pedo lies.

I know I cant change the verdict if it is life, but I do know this........as a citizen I am not bound by any court of law where I have to accept it as the true and just punishment she should have received.

If death is not given all it will do is once again convince me how tilted our justice system is in favor of female murderers who have done some of the worst murders imaginable just like this vile female.
I agree with your entire post.

I have always lived in SC. I have grown up with the death penalty as a punishment. My brother was in CCU when a prisoner was executed. He told us about the somberness all around him. I still believe in the death penalty.

When Susan Smith's sons were missing I looked for the car with the tag number taped to my steering wheel. I was convinced she would get the death penalty. A mother betraying her children in such a manner...of course she would. When she didn't I lost a little faith in the system. I no longer expect a just punishment but I still have faith in the juror system. She deserves death and I pray she gets it.

I wonder where she'll put the alter so that one and all can come worship her goddessness?

Probably right through the tray hole. I mean what's a girl to do when the scent of godessnesses wafts ever so chaotic like scents do. I'm wondering if they are going to hold like the prisoner bachelorette to determine whose wife cmja is going to be

Anxiously awaiting a verdict, tried to distract myself today with laundry, loading and reloading the dishwasher and preparing dinner. Made beef stew (ashamed to admit I used a packaged mix, but hubby was doing the shopping lol made it easier on him) paired with a delish demi-red wine. I think I can understand the jury taking their time. After all it is a HUGE decision. I will be here everyday until a verdict is reached and will remain to read the insightful and intelligent posts here, can't wait for the trial video to be released. Anyone understand how long it will take for all the "super secret" sidebars etc to come out?

I like the way you think AngelWings.

I know when I am really angry since I am grown up and know I can't break things, I will tear up but I have to be pretty darn pissed for that to happen. Oh and I have I mentioned lately that trial by tweet totally sux IMO:blushing:

I wonder where she'll put the alter so that one and all can come worship her goddessness?

I'm sure it's not intentional but isn't that 'Travis Blue' paint in her cell?

Thank you! For some reason I thought the mom was assisting in getting a rental car and hiding the gun. Sounds like that's not the case?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Yreka LE was watching as Jodi was packing in her bedroom at granny's, and that Sandy pulled up late at night and Jodi came out and they talked for quite awhile. The next morning when they returned, there was a brand new rental car in the driveway, so they arrested her before she fled.

Maybe it's just the trial that makes her cry and recalling her DV experience with all eyes on her? I am certainly not saying she is like this on the job, no way! This trial would make anyone cry. :wink: Some people cry when they are really ticked off too. What I am saying is, we can't go off of what the media is reporting regard the jurors, we have no clue. The guy who had a red face, my son does that when he is upset or not telling the truth. Could be 100000 different reasons. I just don't find all of these media notes about the jury, noteworthy. IYKWIM?
She may have been crying for Travis.

How can Jodi be communicating with Perryville prisoners? Perryville inmates cannot receive mail from any inmate held at another facility including local, state or federal correctional facility. From this link: https://d1wcbusvvegbrh.cloudfront.n...ts/inmate_notices/inmate_mail051812_do914.pdf
Also to receive phone calls the person has to be on their approved visitation list.
https://d1wcbusvvegbrh.cloudfront.n...tices/inmate_phone_call_notification50_11.pdf

Does Maria have any clients there? She's aways been a go between for Jodi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lotsofelbowd