VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi Ann is way too delusional to be able to survive the reality of prison, just my personal opinion.

She has survived thus far, first believing that "No jury will convict me"... then the idea that sustained her became ok... well, they convicted me (they betrayed me like so many others) but the conviction will be overturned on appeal (if it ever gets THAT far) or a mistrial for any number of perceived mis steps or mis deeds by any number of persons or people who lie and are out to get her... but still, when it is proven I'll walk free- by Christmas!

Her ability to deny and delude and deceive herself is incredibly powerful- up to a point. She has never had to "stretch it" too far.

If and when her appeals are exhausted and she is no longer able to delude herself, she won't last long, again- IMO. It will be interesting to see.

She can "mark my words" on that- I totally believe she will end up committing suicide. She manipulated and lied to mostly good people, I know so many here think she will have no problem as a cunning, psychopath in prison playing others, but I completely disagree.

BBM. I disagree that JA will attempt suicide, because (IMO) her primary personality disorder is narcissism, with narcissistic rage. She will ALWAYS believe killing TA was justified.

The silly little fool will always believe that.

I would think that as a trauma nurse I would be even more inclined to sentence death after I saw the trauma Jodi inflicted on Travis. He would never have been able to be saved due to her brutality.

BBM. That was my feeling when I heard there was a trauma nurse on the jury.

She'll probably request a rental car for the across town transfer. The jail bus might be a target by the haters.

An inconspicuous white one with upside down license plates and gas cans included???

So no verdict yet?

Not yet, Steely. But by the grace of all that is sacred I very much hope tomorrow is the day. Approximately 16 hours of deliberation thus far, let's hope within 24 hours of deliberation they reach a verdict.

Once JA is locked away in Perryville, there will no longer be any reason for her current attorneys to go see her. Her appeal in the future will be handled by someone else. Ditto MDLR. She won't have any legal reason to see her.

JA is not going to a country club or a spa. A 6' x 8' little room. Maybe eventually something different if she ever works her way to more privileges or maybe not. Doesn't matter. She'll be locked away and gone forever!

Sure hope the sheer obsession with everything Arias ends, but I don't believe it will. I think there will be some segment of people who continue to think about every little aspect of her life and incarceration for months and maybe years to come, and I'm not talking about any 'supporters' of hers. She has gotten wayyyy under the skin of quite a number of people, people who have never met or seen her in person, but likely spend a good part of every day thinking about her.
RBBM: Yet, you are here. Just because someone posts here and follows the trial, doesn't mean they are obsessed with JA. WS is a great community to follow a trial and to express what you think about the case at hand. It's kind of condescending, to continually refer to people who follow this trial as obsessed or to stereotype WS members. Everyone has different reasons for following this case and other cases. What we write here, is not necessarily the way we would act in public or in any other way, so I wouldn't worry about others actions once JA is off to Perryville. Maybe you were referring to the crazy tweeters out there and not WS members. If so, my apologies in advance.

ETA: With that said, I have become accustomed to your "writing style." so I know you don't mean how it comes across at times. But, for the newer members who haven't been around for years, they might take it personal. JMO

No, you are not the only one. I'd have thought her training would have taught her how to hold it together in precisely this kind of tense "life or death" situation. The constant crying is actually kind of alarming to me, especially if she tried to get off and was refused.

It's very much sounding like the situation is too overwhelming for her. I hope she doesn't end up one more of JA's many victims.

Maybe some thing that is personal going on. I am very good at poker face when at work but a recent death in my family leaves me crying at home. This is not a patient (Travis). Some people cry when they are angry. I do.

I have "1 Place to See Before You Die" and Perryville is the only place in it.
I think she needs some postcards from Cancun, and the edition of "1,000 Places You'll Never See Before You Die!"

O M G I would kill myself if I had to spend my life in that.

I know, I couldn't even imagine. But that's because we live in the real world with human emotions and a need for intimacy with family/friends, interaction with the world. Arias lives in her own sick world and is too arrogant to be bothered by this.

Probably right through the tray hole. I mean what's a girl to do when the scent of godessnesses wafts ever so chaotic like scents do. I'm wondering if they are going to hold like the prisoner bachelorette to determine whose wife cmja is going to be

That's right, forgot about that:doh:- according to Jodi, she's "wife lottery material".

As one of my favorite bands RUSH would say in their "Free Will" song.....

"If you choose not to decide , you still have made a choice"

Because JSS will get it and it may not be the choice you wanted, so please Jury,
please take your time and just decide something.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/vide...fr2=p:s,v:v&hsimp=yhs-001&hspart=mozilla&tt=b
Love Rush, love this song. Now, I will have it stuck in my mind all night. Thanks Hatfield. JA and Free Will will never collide again. She will never have free will again, no freedom ever. That makes me very happy.

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 2m2 minutes ago Phoenix, AZIs
If verdict is reached - we will likely know- as court officials would announce time for reading of verdict tomorrow.#jodiarias @jbarrycbs5
Is this information true or not?

Once JA is locked away in Perryville, there will no longer be any reason for her current attorneys to go see her. Her appeal in the future will be handled by someone else. Ditto MDLR. She won't have any legal reason to see her.

JA is not going to a country club or a spa. A 6' x 8' little room. Maybe eventually something different if she ever works her way to more privileges or maybe not. Doesn't matter. She'll be locked away and gone forever!

Sure hope the sheer obsession with everything Arias ends, but I don't believe it will. I think there will be some segment of people who continue to think about every little aspect of her life and incarceration for months and maybe years to come, and I'm not talking about any 'supporters' of hers. She has gotten wayyyy under the skin of quite a number of people, people who have never met or seen her in person, but likely spend a good part of every day thinking about her.

Oh Nurmi will drop her like a hot potato the moment she is sentenced. His job is done. He can't stand her 9 days/10. She'll get a lawyer who specializes in appeals for her appeal.

O M G I would kill myself if I had to spend my life in that.

I can't even imagine that is like standing/sitting in my hall bathroom, not my master but my guest bathroom.

LOL I don't mean the look I mean the size, I would flunk the challenge of sitting/standing in a small space like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member