VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awoke at 4 am thinking of Travis. Came to WS sidebar and there was posted a video of Gold patrol with Chris Hughes. I have been very critical of him but I listened. He said there was a night Jodi was at their home, the night she was listening to their conversation with Travis in their bedroom, and when they saw the look in her eyes it was so scary that Chris and Sky were afraid that she might harm them or burn down their house. He didn't say there was an empty look but a very evil look. It upset me so much that Travis had to see that evil in her eyes as she attacked him. I started to cry and prayed for justice for the Alexanders. Jodi should receive the harshest punishment and now I am wondering why Juan couldn't drive that home more to the jury.

Her intentional destruction of his BMW had nothing to do with the murder. It was just one more gigantic FU she inflicted upon TA on her way out of town. JA used the BMW as an excuse to contact and torment Tanisha. There was no contract. TA likely knew he was never going to recoup more than a few dimes from JA for the car.

I read that she did try to contact the attorney for Travis's estate and claim the car as hers. When told she needed proof, she manufactured emails between her and Travis as proof. The attorney and Chris Hughes saw right away that they were faked!

Remember she also tried to say that Travis wanted her to have the dog if anything happened to him. She did not know that Travis had put in his will that Deanna would get the dog.

Largely due to the number of DT attorneys who had then fled from the case.
I truly despise Nurmi and to some extent Willnot. Can you imagine their lives representing this woman? She is so toxic. It must be hideous. I can honestly say could not tolerate working for, with or in any way in defense of her. Love that they tried to get off the case and JSS said "no!"

Steven is the one who broke me during his victim impact. I just could feel the pain, anger and damage to his soul.

This murder killed many people's spirit along with taking Travis' soul

Me too. I feel Steven has suffered survivors guilt and longs for justice. I feel so bad for him.

:welcome: Guests following the verdict watch. Please consider joining us. :grouphug:

I read that she did try to contact the attorney for Travis's estate and claim the car as hers. When told she needed proof, she manufactured emails between her and Travis as proof. The attorney and Chris Hughes saw right away that they were faked!

Remember she also tried to say that Travis wanted her to have the dog if anything happened to him. She did not know that Travis had put in his will that Deanna would get the dog.

Naps dodged a bullet.

From Jen:
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago

Jury is back at it as of 9:30am MST #jodiarias #3tvarias

@courtchatter: Beth Karas is starting the jury clock at 9:30 mst until we have confirmation a bit later. #jodiarias

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Let's not turn on each other. We're all frustrated and half mad (as in Hatter) by this long drawn out JA orchestrated fiasco

Why does it matter how the jurors are dressed? There were reports of them dressed nice yesterday and there was no verdict. I don't think attire will tell us anymore than the snacks.

:seeya: I'm running out for a few, so hopefully the verdict will come in while I'm out :D

I think Steven's troubles predate June 2008.

From his VIS x2, Steven suffers from PTSD due to Travis' murder. Whatever his troubles may or may not have been before then, it seems obvious that healing has been extremely difficult.

I worry about TA's family, especially Steven. The trial has consumed so much of their lives that I wonder how they will now fill their days. I hope they feel nothing but relief and can start heal and move on. Things will never be normal for them again but I hope they can find a new sense of "normal" that does not revolve around JA's antics.

Welcome here Kari! :wagon::welcome::welcome4::welcome2:

You are so right. I think the jury saw what you saw in the victim impact statements. Jodi did a lot more than kill Travis that day. Sadly, it will be generations of harm caused by PTSD. They lost their beloved Gram over her not being able to recover from the horror of his murder. Travis and she are buried side by side. Yes, Jodi Arias did A LOT MORE than kill Travis that day.

Im just curious as to how they dressed.

I know it doesnt really account for anything to some people, ..but Im just curious, because out of the years and trials I have watched, some times the jurors dress up when they have reached a verdict..

I was trying to reply to some one, but did it wrong, 4give me lol

im old

I think Steven's troubles predate June 2008.

I agree, it is very likely that Travis' murder exacerbated, triggered or brought to the surface something already going on with him. There is no doubt that he is suffering from PTSD. He has always been in my thoughts and prayers as his pain is palpable.

Yay! You're here! Just wanted to tell you thanks for your work posting JA's guilt trial testimony in the Timeline thread. The work you, Wenwe, and Geevee (and others) did in that thread made it so much easier to find info later on. Thanks! :)

I miss Tuba. :(

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 30s30 seconds ago
8 jurors just walked out of deliberation room #JodiArias #TravisAlexander #abc15

what....already???
they've hardly been there an hour.

:hilarious: The FOG is getting more attention than the inmate today !

Tom Tingle ‏@TomTingle2 · 4m4 minutes ago

Crazy #fog in downtown #Phoenix this morning. Most parts of the Valley clear, but downtown a different story ! #cool

B_L62ngVAAMyojl.jpg

If verdict is read today JA will claim the fog caused her to forget what the sentence was so she needs another trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DebsDaughter